Bahria phase 8 rwp vs dha phase 2

Kindly advise, one should prefer bahria phase 8 rwp or dha phase 2 for home construction. Thanking you all in anticipation.

Your total budget ?

location for example where you want to live ? close to Rwp or Close to ISD ?

Bro, actually i have already plot in ph-8 sec c. So now confused b/w dha and bahria town.

Allah ka naam lay ker shooroo karain construction janab. You will not regret. I personaly purchased in F1 and will strat construction in september. Phase 8 is a beautiful place to live and after 3 to 5 years the picture will be very different. Did u get 10 marla or kanal ?

Thanks for your kind words. My plot size is 10Marla.

InshaaALLAH khair he Kahir ho ge, Ap bas apna mind clear karain .

Dear Saber,

Phase8 is best for living and your plot is good as location wise.Dha phase2 is good for investment but it will take time for living.

Regards

DHA 2 - sector A - J is more populated and more suitable for living with dual access from GT Road and Expressway.

DHA 2 - K,L,M are also ready for construction but not many houses - and comparable with Phase 8. Between these 2 the decision can be based on whether you like GT road access or Expressway access.

What about comparison between DHA2-KLMNP and DHA-1?

DHA 1 is way more expensive :)… No comparison. DHA 1 is also very populated

What about DHA-1(Intellectual) vs DHA-2 Blocks A to J? Which is better for living and investment?

No comparison. DHA-II Islamabad is much better option and it has already proven in terms of profits and development. Phase-8 is too far from everything and basically the end of Rawalpindi.

@Imran A khan…sometimes truth is far away from you.

Well, that might be your opinion. Sorry I cannot sugar-coat in favor of Phase-8. Facts are totally against it.

There is gas and electricity load-shedding in DHA and there is no load-shedding in Bharia, right? … Everyone have preferences but if one has to live in the summer of Pakistan, this is top priority as far as I see it. Please comment on this aspect.

Bahria is one of best place for living.Investment point of view Dha is good.

We can compare living facilities of Bahria with Dha.

Regards

Musafar,

I agree with you on electricity issue, DHA has power outages while Bahria provides non-stop electricity in all of its projects. Also prices are not bad, I did my math actually and we end up paying same per unit as IESCO customers in CDA sectors.

Phase-8 is best for living if you don't work in some office in Islamabad and you dont want your relatives to visit you :D

It takes 1.5 hour one side to reach blue area from Phase-8 in peak hour where as it takes 35-40 minutes from DHA-2.

For a working class, one average 2.5 hours/day on road from Phase-8 & 1.5 hour/day on road from DHA-2

Allah Taala, Malik sahab ko lambi zindagi dey.

Per jana to sub ko hay. Aik haqeeqat hay ye.

What will happen to Bahria projects after Malik sahab? Will Malik sahab's company stay effective in the same manner?

Or worse what if Malik sahab is discredited in a big scandal because of his activities in the political power corridors? What then?

Most likely, possession areas will not sink altogether but everything in Bahria will suffer a big hit. In case of political scandal, real estate over all will be impacted it seems.