Bahria rose garden advice

Is it the right time for bahria rose garden 5marla investment ?
Prices last year were 20 to 22 lacs and this year they are 26 to 27 lacs for 5marla and for corner agents are asking for 32 lacs.
My question is it it still a good investment for low budget people or the time is gone?

Reason of this purchase will be to hold for 2-3 years maximum.

Would somebody be nice enough to please give a valuable suggestion ?

Ehtisham sab, are these on-ground plots?

Yes on ground. Possession granted. Cutting of plots is done. There are total 800 5marla plots and as of now there are 5 to 10 homes build. Its at the edge of Phase 8 and Adyala road is nearby it. M block is also connected with it. Roots school is 4 KM away.

Hi Bro,

This area was actually designated for Awami Villas project and later they sell this area as Rose Garden. I think you should put it on least priority as the neibourhood would be awami apartments everywhere. Prefer block M height location or Safari Valley for 5 marla plots.

Dear Mr. Khalid, isn’t Bahria Orchard (5 Marla) better than Rose Garden. Any thoughts please.

Umer, it is good to hold if one have BT Orchard file as RRR kick off would boost it. If not purchased yet, it gonna be a long term investment better to get on ground possession plot to enjoy better returns. I am not the advocate of long term investments in Pakistan. You should invest in the property which offers a secure exit plan as well.

Makes sense. If one has the budget, its better to go for an on ground plot with no access issues.

Yes absolutely Umer

Well the reascal MR converted awami-3 in to plots, which are called rose garden.They are located at the farthest corner of phase-8.

There launch price was around 18 lacs.

This sector is not MR 200 ft main road but its near to coastal highway, which may connected to dream RRR in future through extension of coastal highway.

My personal view is that a 5 marla plot at so far location is overrated/overpriced.

At this price a 5 marla plot in Airport green garden, Top city or vicinity may give more return in future and have price bracket of 30 lac but they are non-possesion and will take some time to be liveable.

Thanks everyone for response.

Yes I agree its far away and stuck between Awami Villas 3.

@khalid Saab how could I buy in Safari Valley or Sector M the prices there are between 33 to 40 lacs. They are even around 45-55 in Umer Block. There seems to be nothing available in 26 - 28 lacs budget except rose garden.

Please advice.

Can someone please suggest any other options in the same budget as in rose garden where you can buy 5Marla plot in 26 to 29 lacs in Bahria Town Phase 8.