Bahria Town Phase 8

Dear experts and gurus,

I'm actually a week away from buying a half completed 7 Marla house in Bahria Phase 8 Umar block, before reading this post today saying prices in Bahria Town, Phase 8 are going down... The owners price before was 95 lac which he suddenly changed to 75 lac in past month or two and contacted me himself, as of now I'm planning to shift to Bahria and my brother is also willing to buy a plot in Phase 8 and construct it for his family. What are the current rates for 7 Marla in Phase 8 Safari Valley?..As a overseas Pakistani I would like to have an advice from experts weather I should proceed or not?

Any replies will be appreciated.

Http://safarivalley.com/forsale.html

I think prices vary from 38 to 50 lakh depending on location. You should check construction material.How much it is completed? Define precisely

Dear adnan thanks for the link

Dear apple

The plot is 7 marla umar block normal street plot,neither park facing nor any corner.

the house itself is a 4 bed 4 bath double story with two kitchens 1 car porch and a servant room and bath on the roof.

it is plastered and cabels are installed but the furnishing works like pait job,wood works,floor tiles,bathroom accessories and electrical fans and lights are all left for to do.

the asking price is 75 lacs,hope that,ll clear my POV.

thanks

danish

Sir i think it is expensive in this price…

Saadi saab i didnt buyed it yet but can you please guide me what is the feasible rate for this kind of property (grey structure only)...??

prompt reply will be appreciated

I agree with saadi saab its expensive…keeping in mind the droping of prices of plots… Its valid price should be between 65 and 70… You can calculate the cost of structure cost @ 1000 per sqft than simply add the cost of land …

Dear H--T

you are a expert in construction and your input really matters here,thanks alot for the suggestion..

guys please if you have any grey structures in phase 8 bahria do inform me,as of now my father is in bahria trying to get a good deal in 7 marla houses that we can finish ourselves.

thanks

@ Syed danish…Sir according to me.its worth should not be more than 60 lacs…

Saadi saab any options in this range

Buy a lot and construct yourself because u will never know about the quality of construction material.

As most people say price is on high side .

@ Syed danish…If sructures are not available in my mentioned range,then leave it…Better get a plot in 4 million and construct it by yourself…By the way it is not very hectic to build a structure of 7 marlas…You can construct a structure for less than 1000 per sqft approx…

@apple

dear time is required for construction which we really dont have because we r overseas setteled,but any way the advice in genuine and i will consider it as a last option..

thanks

Sincere thanks to saadi bhai and apple for sharing your valuable information,this will definitely help us save some money....this forum is very useful for over seas Pakistanis....

thanks

No problem sir…Welcome anytime…Btw you cannot also judge the quality of construction in already constructed building…

House is long term planning and you should not take quick steps. When u buy your own plot then you can check the quality of soil and then build according to it.

anyone who ll build house for selling purpose is not fair with construction material .

Buy a plot and construct yourself.

Rates of a 7 marla plot in safari valley ranges from 26-55 Lacs depends on location and block.

You are rite about rates coming down in Bahria Phase 8, but it's not Bahria only, all those places which were being sold on files, papers rates were exaggerated/increased by artificial investors, demand and supply game, now the game is off.

The developed property rates are stable and Safari valley is one of them, all the files rates are coming down.

yes, there are less buyers and more sellers, still the rates are stable.

Mr.Khan, i don't know how much commission you get from MPCHS for advertising Multi Projects on all forum discussions.

Mr.Anti Khan is always rite about you, just now i realise.Mr.Khan, pls inform people about your office and your contact number so they can buy/sell plots from you.

You are not on this forum to help people, you are here to misguide people and sell Multi Projects, very bad.