Bahria Town Phase 8 Or G-16??

Assalamualikum, please tell me about bahria town phase 8 and g-16…Where to invest? How are these areas for investment for 5 years??

Bahria phase 8 Double in 3 years

Both are good places for investment dear i prefer you G-16 brother

Best of luck brother

From investment point of view both options are equally good. Phase-8 may face some problems due to ch. Nisar phenomenon but otherwise a good option. G-16 looks a bit safe. Thanks

Investment for 5 years Bahria phase 8 is a good opportunity specially developing blocks. For living purpose a very good option secure with no power issues. But on the other hand after 5 years amount wise g 16 will be better due to new air port 5 lane kashmir highway plus g 16 approved access on kashmir highway. So we can say that for luxury living bahria phase 8 is good but for money making might be g 16 will be on higher end. Rest allah knows better

Thanks for ur nice replies

Syed ibrahim sb., is it right that g-15 (jkchs) has also got approved access to kashmir highway from its side?

Ii think jammu kashmir (g-15 and f-15) plus interior ministry (g-16) both will use the same access to kashmir highway inshaallah. This will be one way access for the time being.
Syed ibrahim to give confirmed position.

In my opinion bt phase 8 ext seems to be priced fairly reasonably but could be good investment for 5 years but maybe longer. I say this, because i will be buying there in august. I just hope prices don't rocket just yet.

but I wonder what the current development progress is of bt phse 8? does anyone know?

Thanks pk1, By one way do you mean only outgoing traffic to kh will be allowed? And for incoming gt road will be used?

I would vote for g-16

Abdul ali

I am intending to do the same in august - on 5 marla the profit seems to be around 250k - that much premium is probably a risk i am willing to take - it's the big amount plots that bother me.

And i would vote for mbs :slight_smile:

Assalamulikum brothers, plz do tell me, is it ok to invest in non possession areas in g-16 and g-17? Is there any risk invovled if investment is for 5 years?

What is the state of g16?

G16 may be a better option after few years but at present, bahria town market is high and i think it will increase more in future. The facilities and infrastructure of bahria in incomparable to any sector or society of islamabad.

Ummed afia G 17 is supreme court housing society with 2 sub sectors g 17 1 and g 17 4. 2 months ago files were avalible around 5 to 6 lac but now there is a jump in price and in g 17 1 prices are around 15 lac. According to market sources g 17 will open there transfers soon ( as now a days u cant transfer plot in g 17 its banned u have to purchase on agreement only ), so its a risky investment currently but can be good after transfers will be open. G 16 non developed area is good for investment but only that non developed area which is acquired by society. Dont go in encroachment area u will find cheap plots in that area but it will be tough for u to resale them

G-16,

My uncle bought plot on instalment there some yrs back, and now the price has really increased a lot in Phase-I n he is quite happy.

@syed Ibrahim

"G 16 non developed area is good for investment but only that non developed area which is acquired by society. Dont go in encroachment area u will find cheap plots in that area but it will be tough for u to resale them"

Can you pls elaborate this? I have plans to buy a plot in G-16, phase-II which is quite cheap/ok price. What do you meant by "encroachment" and how to find if the plot is "encroachment"

When do you think the development will start there? Any risk factor, as some space of g-16 phase ii got clashes with motorway space (as far as i knw)?

Thanks for reply , plz tell which area is encroachmet area.

Go for g-16 in my opinion.