Bahria Town Rawalpindi Investment Advice Needed

Is it a good decision to buy a 5 Marla plot in BT Rwp at current market price, then build a house on it and then offer it for sell? Can someone shed some light on pros and cons please? How much profit we are looking at it once the house sells?

5-Marla plot prices varies block to block in phase-8. You are talking about which block?

overall construction business is very profitable but its very hectic job. If you have the relevant expertise then it would be great.

Thanks Irfan. I dont know much about blocks. What are the best blocks? I dont have expertise and a friend of mine gave me that advice.

Be very careful, must do your due diligence on ground. Phase 8 some part is consisted of forest area. This is the reason plots are cheap as compare to other blocks. I have been told by local estate agent, and not sure if there is any ongoing litigation issue.

Dont forget to have a look NOC for phase 8.

@Ali Azmat

I dont think there is any such problem in Phase-8. Pls dont go after every advise of dealers.They have their own issues.

@Shaz

If you dont have construction experience then its better to stay away because its a team work and very hectic job. Try to join somebody who is constructing home, learn little basic knowledge and then jump into this field.

Go for ready possession plot in Safari Valley and building selling a house is a good option but more better is if you can roll in buying and selling of plots with less hard work.

Ok, thank you all for your valuable information. Based upon your experience, if I buy a 5 Marla plot and then sell it after about one year, what return should I be expecting? Also, does anyone have current 5 to 8 marla plot prices for Bahria Town?