Best 10 marla plots in islamabad for investment

Gulberg residentia, i-12, top city 1, b-17? Which one will give maximum return in the next three years? And how much?

If CDA starts development on I-12, Chances are I-12 will generate more return as its fully non-developed and possession still not provided to alottes.

Gulberg residencia is also a good option.

B-17 i have no idea but seems Block A,B,C and D are i think already on its peak, May be E,F,G block can generate more profit as they are not fully developed.

Wait for property geeks response on this, I am also a beginner like you :)

I-12 has better accessibility from Kashmir highway and IJP roads, is in center of Islamabad.

I-12 development is expected to be undertaken before E-12 because E-12 affectees to be accommodated in I-12 as compensation and before that they are not agreeing to vacate E-12

Yes, Ammar sb that may be the case but CDA's accommodation could be in the form of certificates or transfer later of the land/plot that doesn't need any development.

I-12 will rise for sure but it depends whenever development starts may be an year from now or more than that not sure. CDA sees more income in E-12 as that is more expesnive (both Residential and auctioning of Commercial) while development costs approximately same unless there is uneven terrain but for CDA that matters the least... That's the good thing as CDA hardly ever goes for land filling unlike private developers like BT.

Imtiaz sb you are right.
And above all there is no comparison of Gulberg greens and Top city with CDA sectors especially falling in zone-1

As per my knowledge affectees will be given plot in e12 and not in i12. Devemopment Tender is expected for e12 in few weeks.

Tender for I-12 has been published.