Best Investment Opportunity For 100 Million PKR?

We have a client who just sold his land and have funds around 100 million. Need only professional advice from real estate consultants.

Preferable area is Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.

Aadil sb…Sir diversify your investment portfolio between dha,bahria town,b-17 and g14/4 islamabad…For dha and bahria you can contact me at 03455370978 for best deals…

K suggest me some area in DHA and Bahria.I will appreciate.

First please identify the areas in Bahria and DHA.

Sir buy 1 kanal plot in sector E dha 2 and another 1 kanal in dha 2 sector K or L and one in N or M…In bahria prefer to invest in phase 7 instead of phase 8 in 10 marla plots…Buy an office in WTC dha 2 if you want some commercial investment anf if he can hold it for 3 to 4ears…For all these options in dha you can contact me…

Good advice by the Saadi , Never put all your fruits in one basket.

Diversify your investment and make sure that you contact 2 to 3 dealers before making a final purchase to have a good idea about the market

Dear Aadil:

I would recommend two eight marla plots in Bahria Enclave Islamabad.

One FarmHouse in Multi Orchard is also a good investment option for 3 to 4 years time frame.

1 Kanal file in DHA Phase 9 Lahore is also good option.

Thanks

If I were you Id buy raw land. There are multiple options for example on Fateh Jang Road Pindi/Islamabad, Raiwind Road Lahore, Bahlol Road Wah Cantt etc.

Saddi! What is the price of buying an office in WTC DHA and what can be the expected returns. Is it on installment basis. Thanks

I wonder by such investment you can earn good returns in commercial projects or small housing projects …i have few ideas which can be discussed …Zone 5 is good but consider lahore as well

DHA 2, Bahria Phase 7-9, and B-17 are best options.

B17 is the best,both residental and commercial

DHA Multan files options is also very good and attractive…

Consider buying a commercial plot in E 11 and building apartments. This can easily increase you investment many folds.

Or B17 Commercial plots are very good option in block B.

My pick would be commercial property in Gulberg Greens or Bahria.

I appreciate of all participants contribution for their advise.

Aadil Sb,

You should also share, what was decided by your party for investment? Done or still analyzing different options?

Thanks

Where ever you invest you have a reasonable fund try to invest in proper developed areas such as Mini Commercial Plot in F-17 Multi there is lot of juice in it.

10 Marla Plots in Bahria Enclave 1,

A commercial plot in G-13

Also for Long term you may have a commercial plot in Main Commercial of E Block B-17

Why not. We are buying plots in Bahria Phase-8.Main Boulevard that’s Bahria Expressway.

You can join Zameen members own society and can sell as owner... Please follow our thread WHAT IF ZAMEEN MEMBERS CAN START THEIR OWN SOCIETY...

REGARDS

Go for commercial land in DHA 6 Lhr. Build plaza, and sell it. For such a huge amount, it will be a mistake to waste time and money in residential property. Its 1 million USD and that is huge.