Best investment options: G14,15, F15, F17, D17, B17, E18

Salam, I am planning to invest around 50lac in islamabad (g14,g15,f15,f17,d17,b17,e18). Since i am abroad, so i have not visited all places yet.

Please share your brotherly advice which location and option is best for investment;

Option 1: Invest all in one location e.G g14

Option 2: Invest in 3 locations: 1: f17/3 or b17 (around 5 to 7 marla=15 to 20 lac) 2: d17 (around 5 to 7 marla=15 to 20 lac) 3: e18 gulshen sehat1 (around 10 marla = 10 to 15 lac)

Note: i like the location of g15 and f15 but unfortunatelly they have no noc (http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/housing/unauthorised_schemes.Asp )from cda.

Dear Mohsin

About making property investment in Islamabad, i would highly recommend you to contact Syed Ibrahim. I am pretty sure he will get to you through this post as well. He has great knowledge and expertise on Islamabad real estate and you will feel actually guided after having to talk to him.

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

Could you or Ibrahim or other forum viewer suggest on this forum to support me in decision. I will be visiting pakistan for just 1 month, so i would like to go with an investment plan and mindset.

Dear mohsin Ist of all let me clear that g 15 noc is clear and jkchs got noc in 2008-09. On cda site g 15 f 15 extension noc is not clear which sector f 16 and they already submitted there case in cda for development noc in f-16. For investment its a better option to invest in 2 or 3 sectors not in a single sector. In above mentioned options b 17 is a good option e 18 is also better option but it will take time. Please also consider e 16 e 17 d 18 for investment purpose and also before finalizing any decision please visit all of these sectors one by one it would solve ur many questions which is not possible on discussion forum. Dear samra Thanks for the comments, i am just sharing my limited knowledge with u ppl

Dear ibrahim, Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

My reference of shortlisting is google earth. Use google earth i can see which sector have streets, houses ready. Based on which i have prepare the above options.

Based on your experience and knowledge, please advice 3 sector/block for investment(budget=50lac).

Wow Mohsin, i am really impressed by your interest and commitment to invest in your homeland, bravo boy!!

Allah ap k humaray mulk k bhalla karay, ameen.

Mohsin

G14 is best for investment purpose because development of g_14/1,2,3 is started and g-14/4 is already developed. I personally visit g-14 and really there is a lot of room for investment and opportunity to earn more as well.

Dear Yousafzai, Thanks for your suggestion. I wish to get plot there but i think prices for g-14 are already on peak. Do you have any idea what size of plot i can get with 50lac and where.

Dear Ibrahim, Samra and other Experts, For option 2, please help in deciding the two plots based on your experience; 1: b-17= done (as you suggested) 2: please suggest sector/block ??? (budget=15 to 20 Lac) 3: please suggest sector/block ??? (budget=15 to 20 Lac)

For your option 2 i suggest e-17/3 and for option 3 i suggest f-16 or pechs.

Dear pk 1 about f16 is there any development work going on? And how about the illegal settlers there?

As far as i know, start of development work is promised this year. But even if it start in 2-3 years insha. Allah then the prices will take a very good jump. Yes all of the area is not clear and one should buy in clear area. It is good from investment point of view but risky for someone who wants to start construction in 1-2 or even 3 years. In that case pechs possession plots are a good option.

Moshin

50 lac........ U can purchase 2540 plot in g-14/4. If u want to purchase 2550 plot in 1,2,3 it will cost to u around about 28-32 lac depending on the location....