Best investment options in islamabad

What is the best option to invest in islamabad within 3 to 4 million range.

Dear Ali Abbas,
1:B-17 E block 30x60
2:I-16 25x50
And other hand Bahria Phase-8
Safari Valley 5 marla or 8 to 10 marla in L,I or G blocks all above are developed and with possession.
There is many more undeveloped or underdeveloped options.
Regards

Nadeem sahab which one is best among 1-14, 15 and 16. If possible tell which sub sector(means 1/16-1, or 2 etc) is best among them

@ nadeem ahmad bahi same suggestion u adviced me 3 years back . I invest around 7 million phase 8 and i 16/2 . Now price is lower then that time plus this currency devaluation so i end up losing 2.5 to 3 million. So plz give some new or fresh idea if u have thanks.

@Nadeem Sab, How about I go for multiple 24x50 files in B-17 G block?

Dear Mohammad,

You are right in property no more charming because of lot of taxes and filer and non filer drama so most people shift to small investment in files trading or construction or ther business.

At the moment most people hold until our currency stable.This is main reason less buyers in market and property is not rising like before.

Regards

Better to circulate your amount in small files in CBR-2,CSC,B-17 G block(i think it expensive)BWC which are open files and installment option.As i said most big investors shift to files trading even me invested more in Adiala and Chakri road but before invest must clear NOC and visit yourself and check development status.
Regards

Im not an expert but my personal thinking,I do not see any increase in real estate in in near future (atleast upto 2-3 years), the best option is to have money in foreign currency account.

@Nadeem Ahmed

Guru gee what is the Logic of investing in small files?

I do think that B-17 G block is expensive but i am always surprises by B-17 as its the farthest sector of Islamabad and still prices never goes down there.

I will not suggest BWC as its a far far away place. I can compare it to the KMT oftoday.

Economic condition is tighter and time is more favourable for smaller investments that can be easily rotated. Bigger ones except a few locations, i.e., Gulberg etc. are stagnant for a while and seem to stay so.

Property exchnage and smaller investments are growing trends. NOC + Onground development makes such small investments easy to buy sell and quickly too. Even 30000 profit on 2 lac booking (minimal common figure in couple of months) in terms of %age ROI is good and more realistic then 3 lac profit on 20 lac or 15 lac/1 crore (one chunk investment).

Most important factors are acquired land, development work, NOC. Any positive news like land acquired, New Bookings, Ballotting, and Possession announced gives small but reasonable increments to the principal amount. It's simply about breaking bigger investments into smaller, more liquid chunks.

-----------

B-17 is and has been a winner. Despite far off and hampered without Margalla Avenue, it performs well. Files for investment suit 2 category 1. Who can rotate quick, 2. Who can wait long enough. One of the worst dealer tactics as far as B-17 file game!

Small plots and files were used as safe-heaven for non-filers and tax evaders. That is why during last year or so B-17 dumped out 1000's of such files with zero development to offer even on their previously sold projects.

Now buyers of these file will suffer. No development from developers and no Tax incentive to hold those files either.

Also that threshold of 4-5 million is out of window and non-filers will have no choice but to file taxes in order to buy any property and cars etc. etc.

FBR will only allow them 45 days after the purchase.So, there is no concept of non-filers buying any property anymore.

Non-filers are equal to criminals now and will be facing prosecution after expiration of current amnesty.

--------------------------------------------------------

I recommend everyone reading this. Make use of this opportunity and declare all of your assets through amnesty scheme before June 30th.

If Gen. Bajwa filed taxes and declared all his assets then there is a message for everyone out there.

Assuming everyone as non-filer is a different perspective all together. Yes being a non-filer will have increasing penalties/taxes. Becoming a filer is no rocket science and as shared earlir in sale purchase already in the name of capital gain, duties decent amount of tax gets collected. Precise %age already shared in another forum. The point remains same that current era, as far as real estate purchase for personal use and investment smaller investments are doing comparatively better then traditional bigger invesemts in one chunk.

Yes tax must be paid before demanding any incentive from State. However questions must also be asked to what happens with already paid tax in the name of sales, income, duties, withholding, power Tarriff tax etc. A simple check on tax paid by PM or for that sake those power elites is a big slap to this nation who is labeled as tax evaders.

A nation that is among high paying donors and charity supporter with least amount paid as tax, there is a rationale, i.e., trust deficit between Citizen & State.