Best location for farmhouse plot near islamabad?

I am interested in a plot which gives me extra land for lawn at the rear as well as front. 1 kanal plot will not do that in bahria and dha. So i am considering a farmhouse plot. Are there any where it is gated community?

Your budget please ?

Tariq sb sir why dont u go for a 1 kanal pair at dha 2 in which do construction on one plot and enjoy 1 kanal as beautiful lawn.

Saadi what about non construction charges?

Take a look at Gulberg Greens farm houses. Gated, good location plus excellent development standards.

The best option is Multi-Orchards. Excellent development go and see for yourself. Brilliant location because you have all education and health facilities in Wah Cantt at a distance of only 5-6 km, and travel time to main Islamabad is 20-25 mins. Full gated community, security guards already there and splendid view of Taxila mountainside.

Price is more than reasonable for 5 kanal developed plot in Multi Orchards. Gulberg is overpriced in comparison if you look at value for money.

Saadi that is a good idea but is it allowed to incorporate 2 plots in 1 boundary wall?

Anyone know what is the price range for best location plots in Gulberg?

I don't have a budget limit per say.

I am not looking for locations close to new airport as I dont see the benefit in bwing close to noisy aeroplanes.

In Gulberg a good location 4 Kanal possession plot will be around 20 million; 5 Kanal will be 20.5 million and 10 kanal should be around 50 mills.

@ Tariq sb…Sir it is allowed and all the generals officers of pak army who are interested in 2 kanals is doing like this.It gives a house very very beautiful and spacious look plus you can also sell a plot anytime if you want to by just removing your boundary wall.Also dha is very best for appreciation of capital and for living because it is slowly transforming into excellent society.Also 1 kanal lawn gives a very beautiful and spacious look.I would recommend you to for a sector E,F of dha 2 for a pair plot…If you are interested in good deals,you can contact me at 03455370978.

I think u should go for Multi I went there to see the construction work and I am really impressed with multi much better than Gulberg greens

Also multi is giving 1 million for completion of farmhouse which is added advantage :slight_smile: plus cost of 5 kanals is lowest among all societies

Can u share more details (price locattion size expected possession) about multi

@ Baber khan sb..Multi is not simply livable right now and and it would not be even in next 5 years and i think he is interested in a populated society..Its not about 1 million and price..Its about the worth of your property.Even gulberg greens is not suitable for him..

Tariq sb:Sir another option can be a 2 kanal plot in Dha 1 sector F and Intellectual village bahria town 2,3 kanal plots..Both projects are one of the elite projects..All big brands are operation in the vicinity along with state of art development. Bahria is also constructing a 4 star bahria grand hotel in intellectual village.Both sector are at beautiful elevation with amazing views.Also most of the top brass of pak army is living there.You can also consider this option.

Saadi thanks you are along the right lines. I didn't think this option was possible. I have noticed though prices are higher where there are twin plots as opposed to single plots on the same street. Is this normal?

I am looking to build in 2 yrs so have time to wait for development. Maybe Enclave would be better than intellectual village in terms of price and development potential? In the same vein would Sector L not be better as in 2 years there would be development in the commercial side also?

Everyone - Also what commercial development and facilities are there in Gulberg?

Tariq sir..If you ask me i dont think so that enclave or gulberg greens would be livable even after 2 years because they still have a lot to do in terms of infrastructure and they need atleast 5 years before one can think of living there..Yes you are right that pair plots are somewhat little bit expensive as compared to a singe one in same vicinity because of eliteness factor that gets attached with 1000 sqyd residence.I still personally think that a pair in dha 2 E,F blocks at height location or a 2 kanal plot at intellectual village will be the best option because they are solid investment with good price appreciation and they keep their prices stable even in some adverse conditions. Btw intellectual village is claimed to be the most elite segment of bahria town till date as it only contains big plots and elite community is settled there..I would personally advise you to invest in places where genuine housing demand accelerates the plots prices plus construction activity is at full swing because such properties are solid and generates good returns.Sec tor L is also good to invest but not as good as sector E or F..

For best deals at bahria town,bahria enclave and dha,you can contact me at 03455370978.

Interesting topic. Independent villas with lawns is everyone's dream. Once hallmark of Islamabad such houses are becoming distant dream for most of us. Villas are transforming into apartment-like townhouses and this is pushing lawn-lovers to the outskirts. But still, commuting is not easy due to limited roads, heavy traffic and congestion. The options I've read are: pair-kanal in DHA or BE, Intellectual city, Gulberg Greens and Multi Orchards. I would put these options in the following order:

1. Intellectual city - (ready to live, excellent locality)

2. DHA-II - (good investment, spare plot to sell in future)

3. BE - (everything is good about it, but it'll take 3 years for population to move in)

4. Multi Orchards - (low price, excellent development, good management)

5. Gulberg greens - (proximity, good development)

Very rational analysis by isloo sb…

D-17 farm houses are brilliant as well multi is far far away no greenery islamabad enclaves farms are also good location 17 mile chowk… After bharakahu

Thanks Isloo for your comments.

I think people will gradually sell and move from Zone 1 as I see less of a community there and greater commercial use. I know of people who have sold up and purchased in DHA/Bahria and then re-invested the surplus.

I am looking with a view to start construction in Mid 2017. So ready to construct now plots would not be a major issue for me. In that sense with the speed of development currently going on in Bahria Enclave, I was interested in maybe F sector twin plots. I have a plot in C1 already but its not big enough for my purpose.

Alternatively I was looking at twin plots in L sector in DHA 2. Also recommended are E or F but they would be too expensive in comparison to L which is maybe 2-3 yrs behind in development. So for this I can wait rather than pay a premium now.

What are your thoughts on the above points?

Junaid have you info on the Islamabad Enclave Farms?