Best option for rentable property in 20-25 million

Dear all, thank you for your earlier suggestions. They were very valuable for me. Today I have another question for all the experts here:

I want to know what are the best investment options (residential or commercial) in Islamabad/Rawalpindi where I can get maximum rental for 20-25 million of investment.

My vote is always for mega commercials such as Giga Mall, D-Mall, etc. Buy a shop there.

I would NOT advise you to put in boutique commercials size 5 or 8 marlas. Reason, those are in over-supply now. Lainay walay ro rehay hein.

Thank you for your advice, what do you think how much rental i can get in this investment?

6% to 8% is a fair estimate.

Is it per month?

No it must b annual…

What is the procedure for renting shop in big malls. Is the owner autonomous to decide to whom he wants to rent or it is the discretion of mall management. And how much service charges mall administration is charging.

Yes you are free to chose who to rent, but mall management asserts what business will be run in the shop.

Maintenance and heating/cooling charges are hefty but paid by the tenant.

It is usually a three-way agreement between owner, tenant and mall management who ensures that their shop specifications and rules and regulations are followed and common area charges and heating/cooling bills are paid.

They also protect rights of both the parties and facilitate shop occupation and vacate at contract end.

In my opinion to get monthly return you should invest in commercial projects but you should only invest in those commercial projects who are serious about their delivery time.

I myself searched for a commercial option on GT road and Expressway for over a month and finally invested in Zeta Mall (opposite to Giga mall) with good discount.

The second area of preference would definitely be Gulberg.

Osama 03320777492