Best place for investment in Islamabad zone 2 for 3-5 years

Which is the best place for long term investment in Islamabad zone 2 under 15 lac (1.5 million). F-17, b-17, PECHS or else?

Please guide.

B-17 is best because:

(I) location wise (because it is inside CDA territory yet touches Taxila and Wah); (II) its prices will take a big jump when Margalla Avenue will be completed (project work started). (III) development work is excellent and the plots have Margalla View; (IV) there is currently investor trend. (V) houses already build and people living in b block and also houses will soon stat to be built in C-block.

But from investment point of view you should buy in non possession area or undeveloped blocks such as d and e where you can purchase for installments.

Hm, when I visited B17, I didn’t like it too much for because destroyed Margalla Hills view… Lot of work was going on the Margalla Hills view from B17 making it look very ugly because of the destroyed hills.

I think that if you are looking to live in zone 2 then B-17 is definitely good, between 3 to 5 years it should be a thriving community. From an investment point of view if has gone up quite a lot over the last year, so I am not sure that it has much to offer to investors.

D and E blocks may increase in the future but with so many plots in A, B and C block it will take some time before housebuilding will start in D and E blocks.

Khalid bhai, you were looking for an appropriate place to invest in Islamabad last year. Where did you finally decide to buy?

@Pk1

Well I am planning visit Islamabad on this Eid Al Adha ... I have a few offers from Bahria Enclave that I may finalize on this trip! InshAllah. :) Btw, any one has idea of 1 kanal in Phase I of Bahria Enclave do let me know. The range I have been told is 68-70+ lac for 1 kanal in phase 1 be

@Pk1

It's not for investment. I plan to live there in a few years.

What about F-17. What is the future of F-17 as compared to B-17?

B-17 is better than F-17 location wise because of comparative proximity with gt road and upcoming Margalla Avenue. However, F-17 is so far nearer to Islamabad but approach is a bit out.

@Khalid

For living in a few years time, i would be looking at G-14/3. True there is some risk that it wont develop by the time you return to Pakistan, but then you can sell it at the time to buy in zone ii rather than buying in zone ii from the start. If it gets developed by the time you return, it will be a big boost.

Dear Raja,

Location wise and if Margalla Avenue project completes with in one year then i guess B-17 will be more better then F-17.

Development is good the only drawback is right now crushing.

@Pk1 & Syed Ibrahim,

What would be the cost of 25x50 or 30x60 plots in g-14/3. Also if Jinnah garden near PWD is a good option for investment. Are there any issues that delaying the development of the society.

Salam

Dear Syed Ibrahim & Pk1,

Thanks for the advice. Please also give your opinion which is the best society for investment nearest to the new Islamabad airport. Which society will be benefited most with new airport?

PECHS is close to new Islamabad air port. At present investors are not much in this sector. Plots are big (60 x 90) size in around 25 to 30 lac. I think this is good time to invest there. When the new air port will operational, the prices here will shoot up.

PECHS and PAF Tarnol is slow now a days but will improve after new airport Jamu and multi are also good options near to new airport.

When this new airport is expected to be functional. I heard that test flight is done already and in march 2013, flights will start from here.

For B-17 - Margalla Avanue project is sure shot delayed or may be incomplete - land acquisition issue from big fishes. This means prices will either go down or remain stable at the best for next years. Not looking suitable for long term at least now.