Best place for living in rwp/isb

I want to invest 15-17 million in rwp/isb for living purpose minimum 10 marla.

Please suggest me the places which will be good for future investment and as well as we start living within year.Thanks

1st Option:A 10 Marla in DHA-2.

2nd Option: A 10 Marla in Bahria phase-8, either with DHA-3 or with BT itself in any good sector, I would rather overseas-5.

3rd Option: Explore DHA-5, there are 100s of houses there but lonely place. In one year, it can prove a livable place.DHA-4 if Pindi oriented.

4th Option: CDA zone-2 societies but in one year time frame only B-17 & F-17 might be explored.

5th Option: Navel Anchorage

Dear Qayyum sb, is there any house of 10 marla available in DHA 2 between this price range. I heard only the plot cost minimum 12-14 M.

Best option is to invest in bahria town

Fully secure investment

All facilities available

House available for sale in your budget

For more info & visit contact

0312-5485091

GRAND CAPITAL GROUP REAL ESTATE & BUILDERS

AQ sahib,

15 to 17 million and a 10 marla house in DHA 2?

or you meant only buying a plot now (within this budget) and constructing the house later when they decide to live there, after 1 year?

Thank you

Dear

In DHA-2, a 10 marla good location running around 1crore 10 lacs to 1 crore 20 lacs. Some plots at lesser price but those locations are in depression.

The construction cost depends on how much of quality you want: Min Rs 2500 per square foot and goes to Rs 3500 per sq. Ft .

If you make centrally aircinditioned and Spanish tiles and groe bath fittings...jacuzzi and diyaar pure wood then minimum Rs 4000 to 4500 per sq ft.

A medium quality common standard nice construction can be achieved around 2500 to 2800 sq ft if you make your own.

I have a 13 marla park facing back open possession plot on my name to sell in Emaar Canyon Views Dha5 Islamabad.