Best rental return commercial/residential property

I want to buy a commercial or residential property around 90 lakh. Can any one suggest me any location in rwp/isb which give me more than 60 thousand monthly rent?Thanks

90 Lakh will give you 45k rent in commercial investment… F-10 Markaz has the hottest commercial if you get a luck there… I would never recommend residential investment from rental point of view… So many maintenance issue etc in residential properties…

Dear Ilyas,

Please share details for F-10 commercial options. I am in the same boat.

You will get nothing in 95 Lak in F 10.

Respected Abbasi sahib, whenever someone asks me today about my best teacher in life so my only reply is " GOOGLE IS MY BEST TEACHER"

Abbasi sahib, please visit yourself F-10..... I have a small commercial unit in f 10 and I am happy with that so far..... So I would want you to visit yourself first and see the things practically with your own eyes there and then you can take a good decision In Sha Allah..... And Good luck and May Allah guide and protect all of us.....

Thanks Ilyas saheb. I am overseas Pakistani and for sure I will plan a visit once on vacations.

For us outside Pakistan--You guys here on zameen forums are our best teachers :)

Abbasi sahib, we all need guidance at each step..... Just remember one thing in life.......

WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY THEN EVERY BODY IS OF THE SAME RELIGION.........

In this forum visit daily and you will learn a lot but but but you will yourself visit the site of investment and satisfy yourself....... Never ever ever ever trust blindly........ May Allah guide and protect you.......

Abbasi sahib, I forgot to mention that follow Nadeem Ahmad sahib and Abdul Qayoom sahib closely… Nadeem Ahmad sahib explains shortly but hit the nail in the right direction… Abdul Qayoom sahib is looking so devoted soul… The rest Allah knows the best…

Are there any issues of Pagri in commercial properties and what is it exactly? I want to buy commercial property but people got be scared due to these issues. What are the best places to buy commercial property for rent purpose with budget of 150 Lakh?

Junaid sahib, if you have enough money and can take risks then buy 4 Marla commercial in Lilly or oleander in DHA valley and with the rest of money buy a ten Marla commercial plot in G block in B-17...... And then wait for the right............

If you can take average risk then with these money buy a five Marla commercial plot on double road in hub commercial Bahria Town phase 8 and construct it and rent it out.........

You can also buy ten Marla commercial plot file in sector c top city and you can start construction and pay the rest installments....,

If you can not take risks at all then buy in f-10 Markaz........

Make a good agreement with party and there is no pagri magri in societies or CDA Sectors....

Further you investigate yourself and good luck brother.....

60K for 9M translates to 0.67% approx per month. The figure under average circumstances is quite ambitious/unrealistic and can be achievable only in rare instances. For residential even 0.4% - 0.5% per month can be considered as quite good. Regarding commercial, I guess other forum members can guide others better with approximate figures. Commercial does involve heavy transfer fees + taxes.

I believe and it is a matter of fact that for any property and commercial in particular, whether CDA or private the gains (appreciation or rentals) are primarily based on the right mix of:

- Population around in a quantity so the commercial has optimal customer-ship that increases the demand, i.e., directly proportional to price appreciation and ultimately the rental value.

- Oversupply of the commercial to its relative proportion of the neighboring population kills or devalues the asset. Phase 8 and Phase 7 of BT can be a good example where the population is growing but a fast emergence of so many commercial somehow devalues it in so many cases. In my view, Phase 8 is hot for residential (quality and cost factor) but is not that attractive (as of now) for commercial unless the population grows significantly so the commercial can be consumed/utilized up to its optimal value.

In short, my views (subject to a personal interpretation) the following can be useful and at a good price with significant rise in future. However, that may require 2 odd years and in some cases more to have excellent incentives.

CDA
I-14 as CDA sector where CDA has recently auctioned the commercial and the sector is shaping up nicely. I-16 too has a proper Markaz that has been auctioned and I-16 is better than I-14 as far as sector planning but will take long time for commercial to materialise. I-16 is a in a perfect square shape like any classical CDA sector but I-14 is irregular in shape but more populated and closer to the main road from mainstream ISB/RWP.

Co-operative Societies
Gulberg has a bright future. However, for time being on main Gulberg Expressway there is a lot of commercial that will come to life better with Residencia populated. Gulberg Busienss Square area is developing and can be quite attractive. CBR-2 can be good but quite long term.

Private

Park View City

These options, in my view are attractive as they are under development so investment with a wait of 1 year or more can have some mega returns in terms of appreciation as well as rental yield.

The ones that are already hot in demand can be super expensive. The options are:

- To buy and benefit straight away but pay some high costs.

- To invest (safely) at lower rates and wait for 1 - 2 years to get maximal benefits.

I personally would go for the later one.

Ilyas sahib hits the bull eye. As a personal experience the comercial property price in BT phase 8 is not so high but the rental value is increasing due to population. So best option is there. Commercial sector in I-16 will be gold but will took time. I-14 is another good option. Over all my personal experience is Comercial property rental wise is much better than the residential. Keeping in views of maintainence etc.

A M Abbasi sahib, I have two plazas in Bahria phase 8 hub commercial and their construction completed in 2014… I am getting the same ratio rent from hub commercial phase 8 BT as I am getting that from my E11 plaza in Islamabad … So whatever I said above was based on the practical experience… The rest Allah knows the best…

The way phase-8 is being populated, the popular belief that commercials there are exceeding than the residential, is going to be history within 2-3 years. Construction in phase-8 is on hyper speed even MR is in deep waters.
The trick is buy commercials only in the developed areas. The un-developed area may or may not give good future until forest case is decided but value added areas are ripe for buying and will fetch good rents in very near future. If you buy now, it may take around a year to complete as BT’s paper formalities take months, then come rainy season…another 2-3 months and full completion takes 10-12 months and demand of renters is constantly improving. Phase-8 is now mingled with DHA-3 & DHA-4 and after possibly connecting to RRR, it will get huge cliental form that forgotten side of Pindi.
I was all against buying commercials but now a turn around can be seen loud and clear.