Best society in zone 2

Please advise which society is a safe and good mid term investment in zone-2.

D-17, b-17, faisal town, d-18

I do not like top city and mumtaz city as there's no water and gas.

Thankyou!

Sir, Please visit any dealer in D-17 just ask the prices of plots. Just for your convenience, I can tell you the price tag of 1 kenal land in D-17 is between 7 to 10 million you can confirm it. Price of the same piece of land at a good location for investment is somewhat same or the little bit higher in B-17, F-17, and Faisal town. So, there come 3 more societies AWT, ECHS, and Gulshan- Sehat where prices are lower.

Now, as far as AWT is concerned its the cheapest since not a single family is living there. Please visit Gulshan-Sehat and ECHS price of 1 kenal there is b/w 40-75. I chose ECHS for investment after proper surveying. I have two plots there. Just bought them last month. Please do a proper survey yourself don't trust dealers....

ask4naeem.rahman@gmail.com

feel free to contact me :)

What about F-16 /3 and /4 ?

Sir, It’s better to invest in possession ones rather than non-possession ones. If you have enough money and patience you can do invest there, surely your investment will be fruitful when the time arrives

CDECHS

Cabinet E16/E17 CDECHS

Agree Cabinet E16/E17 is good and other hand B-17 and D-17 are the safe investment.

Regards

@Nadeem Ahmed bro, E16/E17 are good for mid term or short term? which among above societies is good for short term?

Top city is also good.