Best utlilization of 2.5 crore for investment?

Aoa,

I want to ask best place to utilize 2.5 crore rupees?

Buying a plaza (commercial) something, or a flat in islamabad?? Or something else?? Please suggest something good. We live around khanna pul and would like something in vicinity.

If you want to invest on Ferozepur Road Lahore Then contect me 03229310094

Spread you investment in following sectors

Faisal Town

Bahria enclave

Bahria town phase 8

Spreading will be a good idea... It will give you diversity and minimizes the risk as well.

Regards

WAS,

Sir, I have a couple of options for you.

Rawalpindi Bahria town Safari Villa III. Price 20 MIL, rental income 50k to 70k.

Rawalpindi Bahria Heights 1 ext B (Phase 1). 1 bedroom flat (95% complete) price 7 MIL, rental income 35k to 50k.

email me at ja0114@ymail.com for more details, if you like any of these options. Thanks

For an investor with a huge budget, the area should not matter much. If you have this must amount at hand, I suggest you consider the following option:

Square One - new haven for investors

This is a commercial project on MM Alam Road in Lahore. If you don\'t know the area, then for your knowledge, this is the most expensive place in Lahore and shops in Square One are being offered on easy instalments here.rnrnYou should consider this option. Secondly, it is being exclusively marketed by Zameen.com and Zameen.com does not market any project without doing its scrutiny. It means that it is a safe and profitable investment.

I will strongly recommend you one kanal file in DHA multan.,bahria enclave top city mumtaz city or faisal town.in one year time you can get 80% on your investment.

For the best returns in short term spread ur investment in TOPCITY-1, MUMTAZ CITY & in GANDHARA CITY.