Blogs of zameen.Com

Hi… All the blogs written in zameen. Com. About how society rates gonna rise when the airport inaugurated… M a afraid all the blogs as far as i know about that didn’t go as expected… Rates r the same in most of the societies like they were before airport inaugurated… M still amazed about the rates of b 17 that how they got high which makes no sense n it’s even not near to airport… Societies near airport like cabinet n ech n gulshan e sehat rates r low then b 17…What u guys think

As someone said earlier, markets and investments are sometimes more driven on 'news & anticipation' than actual 'event'. Pakistan real estate investment and sector is same as like 'stock market' and in stock markets 90% of the times fluctuations are based on news and anticipations.

New Islamabad Airport had created a hype that benefited almost all in the neighborhood. Since the prices grew to higher-level, now there is much less to be made only on news and same old marketing tricks. Since, the new Airport cat is out of the bag, now price hikes will be dependent on (i) Access or Road Infrastructure for connections, and (ii) Genuine development of infrastructure inside those societies.

The second sounds bitter pill to be swallowed by society management who depend on external factors, rather than their own development for the appreciation of the prices!

Yes, there are no guarantees of anything.

Look at BT who was solid as brick until this judgement by SC which clearly states that Malik Riaz is well-known for his criminal and shameful acts. All izzat went downhill in one day. Doob Kar Mar Jana Chahey MR Ko.

As far your question, Zameen drives it's revenue from these dealers and developers so it's their job to always paint a rosy picture. You should always scrutinize who is telling you what. These days everyone is greedy and no one tells the true. Always do your homework.

Rates around air port are raised by mostly investors just to cash air port inauguration, and very less end customers are there.... Now investor will switch their investment to some other area and the end customer will be suffered.

these two to three months are very crucial for airport side area so be careful, now its long term investment for those who can hold it for at least 2-3 years.

Regarding's B-17, its far away from airport but I think investor are not again active although is has no connection with airport.

Does anyone have an idea about cabinet division society plots rates… I have one kanal plot their but I wanna sale my plot but all dealers quoting the price very low… I asked three dealers… All r saying the same price… Does any one have the idea of the plots of the price of this society

Please contact

Samad Zafar