Blue world city

My family was looking to invest in blue world city isl
I need some opinions of whether it will be a good investment or not as we have no knowledge in properties and stuff

Not, at the moment …

The Blue World City was declared illegal by the RDA. However, the NOC for the society is now under process. Moreover, with all the positive publicity the project is attracting by getting Turkish actors to sign as the brand ambassador, and agreeing to develop 50,000 houses under the Naya Pakistan Housing (NPHP) Scheme; this project might just turn its fate around. For now, everything is up in the air, so my advice is to wait at least until the NOC gets approved.

Dear Ziad Tariq,

I agree with above comments.BWC developing good but most important is NOC which is under under processing so wait until clear NOC.

Regards

Most important or critical Downside for BWC = Overselling!

NOC could be obtained for lets say 20000 Kanal but what if files sold are for more than 20000?

So far, many people say its just like 1 Lakh as down payment and nominal installments. For many that may not be a big issue, if stuck but for many others that could be life time savings! I wish all get best for their hard earned savings.

BWC is making progress and hope it delivers, the talk of the town is overselling than the land available!

-----

I am not sure who is leading their Market Campaign that is focused on presenting PM a cheque and use that photo for next 6 months. Meet with Governor and that photo for next 6 months. Hire Nauman Ejaz and than sell on Turkish Actors. These are pure stunts, give you some short term promo but doesn't translate into any development, the real game is to acquire land and that seems the real issue here!