Blue world city islamabad - noc reissued by rda?

Can anyone confirm if indeed rda have reissued noc to blue world city:

Http://bahriatownprojects.Com/blue-world-city-noc/

For a first time young investor from uk, i am looking to invest near rrr; arguably blue world city or capital smart city. Please advise.

Yes, I think they have got the NOC. But still too far from mainstream city 30+km and needs 5+ year at super fast paced development to get into any shape.

Better try to invest around CDA zone 2

@Imtiaz

With the development of Rawalpindi Ring Road starting in 2019 - would u not say this scheme will flourish considering it has some parts of land on Chakri Road?

I didnt say it will not flourish. I am skeptical about their delivery against the huge promises made by Capital Smart City and to some extent Blue World City. To me that seems a decade from now for these societies to come to life.

They are good at marketing etc. Otherwise there are societies on Chakri Road who are not very much in the marketing and promotions but enjoy better location and will gain better with RRR.

Phase 8 or phase 8 extension will connect to the RRR and is the better and safer option, bahria town have always delivered, it is a reputable name, has made alot of people rich.

I have many options available according to your budget, starting from 10.5 lac for 5 marla phase 8 extension.

Contact number on 0316 5186889

PROBIZ REAL ESTATE

SAMA ARCADE III

SPRING NORTH

PHASE 7

BAHRIA TOWN

@Imtiaz

Kindly provide me link to CDA Zone 2 - as I am in UK, it is difficult to use google search engine. Also, do check ur inbox thanks.