Budget 22 Lacs Where To Invest?

Hello everyone with the budget of 22 lac what are the options available in Islamabad all zones for one and a half year to two years? Respected gurus and experts please share your thinking with pros and cons of each one.

I have also the same amount and also looking to invest. Options could be Bahria phase 8 (L,M blocks) B-17, I-16, I-15 also people are talking about top city, awt.

@ Buyer what are the current prices in BT phase 8 and B 17?

For L,M block 25x45 starts from 21 lac and B-17 rates also starts from 22. I contacted few dealers and found rates in this range in both BT and B-17

@ Buyer I think prices in B 17 are decreasing and in D and E blocks there are some issues like bait ul mal and possession.Do you see any jump in near future?

In your another post about CDECHS is it too falls in this range?

Thanks

Well personally I see no reason why ppl are so crazy about B-17, first its far away form Islamabad if you take GT road route and second if magalla ave is completed then still B-17 will be not that close to Islamabad. So location wise it has big disadvantage but its developmentment standard is good allot better than E-16. For E-16 (Cabinet) it has best location where other sectors in future will connect with it, when I first visited cabinet two years ago 8 marla was about 11 lac now cost of these plots is above 22 lac. I visited E-16 yesterday allot of houses are under construction there.

Gulberg also good option for you in this budget.

Yes agreed it s just because of big brand Multi and its standard of development. In E 16 there is a potential to grow but presently it lacks water and power facilities.

How about five marla DHA 2 block N ex commoners?

@AppCake

so what options you are considering for yourself now?

I don’t have much info on DHA 2 block N ex commoners, so you are considering this option? Any details on that will also be handy for me also

I have no info on DHA 2 block N ex commoners. I think you this option in mind, have any more details about it?

Even if the margalla avenue is completed, distance from B17-E block to Centaurus Islamabad (which is at central location) is about 29 Kms. But from DHA 2 block N is about 26 Kms.

I myself is looking for plot in this range, and Safe investment from my point of view is Bahria Phase 8 and DHA Phase 2.

@U2245Y:

But what about the travelling time from DHA 2 to Centarus through Islamabad Highway and B-17 to Centarus through MA?

In my view the traveling through Islamabad Highway is very hectic in the rush hours.

Regards

You have option of Gulberg Islamabad 10 marla plot in sector V, next to Naval Anchorage. But keep in mind it will be long term investment.

Regards

Mumtaz city can also be an option in zone 2 …it will be a good option due to its close proximty with the new underconstrution airpot!!!

B-17 and Top City are two good options.

I respect the comments but plz when u recommend any society can you provide some points to support your recommendation.

@U2245Y…Sir you can contact me for best deals at dha 2…My contact number is 03455370978.