Building house in b.17

Is building house in b-17 islamabad a good option?

My main concerns are:
1. The access to b.17 as its been 2 years i own a plot in b.17 and i heard at that time that margalla avn will be constructed in no time but its been 2 years already.
2. My second concern is that i have observed a decline in the market of b.17.

Sami sb.

B-17 could be turned into a charming place in future but Margalla avenue is another Kalabagh dam now.
Life is very short, sir, better pick one in hand rather than having two in the bush!
Shift to where life is speaking up loud: Phase-8, DHA-2 , Gulberg Green (not very loud though but will be), if you can afford.
Alternately, you can keep B-17 plot for later Margalla Avenue and buy dirt cheap plots in phase-8, make your house, live and can also sell later at good price once Margalla gets materialized.
You will be in a win-win situation In Shaa Allah.
If opt for phae-8, listen Nadeem sb as He is the best on that.

Margalla avenue is a promise sold by B-17 for at least 10+ years and every-time they broke it's news and jacked up prices of plots, it turned out to be a fake-news.

Also please don't say that market of your plot has declined. Some supporters and few hundred controlled dealers of B-17 doesn't like to hear such truth.

BTW, send someone else to talk to some dealers as a buyer of similar plot and you will find out true picture within minutes.

I totally agree with the suggestion above. Phase-8 is much better, cheaper and peaceful option to live than B-17.