Business opportunity

Group message to only selected and close friends & relatives: we are going to start a big residential plaza covering 7 kanal plot in bahria town phase-8. We are a small partner in this business and our main partner is a world renown cricket player. Here is the profit structure for the investors: a: the completion time is 48 months. B: profit is 70% of the investment… C: we will give " each month", 50% of the investment money, meaning if you invest 50,00,000, you will get 50,000 each month as " qarze hasna", which will be deducted from your profit at plaza completion & closure of accounts. Example: if you invest 50 lacs: the total profit will be 35 lacs- you already got every month rs 50,000 as qaraz. We will make a company and each investor will be a listed share holder in company structure. More personal info shall be given if some friend is factually interested.

Salam, I would like more information about this project. When you talk about company, are you saying that it will be a REIT that will be registered by SECP?

قیوم بھائی یہ کوئی ڈبل شاہ ٹائپ کی انویسٹمنٹ تو نہیں ہے۔ تھوڑا مزید وضاحت اگر کر سکیں تو مہربانی ہو گی۔

منصور صاحب
We have done commercial tower with the same business entity with success Alhamdolilla.
Regarding compan, as it is a big project & never had that size businesses sharing before, we are working to do business company to company and I can tell you details once our lawyer explains to me as well. Mine is not fully aware of how a company to be formed?
Everything will be on legal grounds and clear to investors.
محمد صاحب۔۔اللہ پاک حرام سے بچائے۔۔آمین
جس بزنس کنسرن سے ہماری ڈیل چل رہی ہے اس نے چھ
عدد ٹاورز پہلے سے شروع کر رکھے ہیں۔۔
اگر آپ کو ہمارے اوپر بھروسہ نہیں ہے تو مجھے کال کریں عید کے بعد اور ڈائریکٹ ڈیل کر لیں۔۔ہمارے ساتھ نہ شامل ہوں۔۔
یہ پروجیکٹ ایک ارب روپے کے بجٹ کا ہے اور ہمارا اور ہمارے دوستوں کا شیر تو آٹے میں نمک کے برابر ہے۔۔
ہو سکتا ہے کہ ہمارے پارٹنر کے ساتھ چونکہ آپ نے کوئ کام نہیں کیا وہ وہ آپ کے ساتھ ڈیل نہ کریں۔ہمارے اوپر ان کا بھروسہ ہے۔۔۔لیکن ہم آپ کی مدد کریں گے اگر آپ چاھیں۔۔

AQ Sb. What is the minimum investment one can do in such projects?

Khalid sb.
No limit but an investment like 5 Lacs and getting per month mere 5,000 does not sound practical.
The tower we have just done this company with share as wells as provided full construction services can be seen in overseas-5.
Alhamdolilla, we took from this company 30 per cent plaza making services and a net profit of 70 Lacs versus 1.25 crores investment in the project.
My audiences are the retirees who want to have sustained monthly Halal income and cannot take project pressure.
We have earned trust and will be given big responsibility in this 7 Kanal tower in Hamlet.
Sir, our partner is practicing Muslim and you all know him very well. He has hired a Mufti to get assistance on Halal proceedings.

قیوم بھائی اگر میں غلط نہیں ہوں تو یہ محترم جو آپ کے

پارٹنرہیں یہ سقی بھائی ثقلین مشتاق ہیں یقیناً ۔۔۔ان کے تو کافی سال پہلے بھی کچھ پراجیکٹ شروع کیے تھے اس کا کیا بنا۔ا

محمد صاحب
ثقلین بھائ کے پروجیکٹس چل رہے ہیں۔سارے ٹاوروں میں سے ایک ٹاور پر آر ڈی نے پھڈا ڈالا تھا اور کچھ لیٹ ہو گیا تھا باقی تمام الحمداللہ کامیابی سے کام جاری ہے۔ ساتواں اور آخری ٹاور جو ہے میں اسکی بات کر رہا ہوں۔۔
ثقلین بھائ کے پروجیکٹس کو انویسٹرز تلاش کرنے کی بلکل ضرورت نہیں انکے سب سے بڑے پارٹنر ملک خالد اعوان کا بحریہ میں نام ہے اور انہیں انتہائی عزت اور احترام سے دیکھا جاتا ہے۔ اصل میں ملک صاحب ہی بڑے پلئیر ہیں ثقلین بھائ تو سری لنکا میں اسائنمنٹ پر ہیں۔
مجھے نہ ہی ثقلین نے بولا ہے اور نہ ہی ملک صاحب نے کہ میں یہاں میسیج لگائوں ۔۔۔
میں اس لئے لگا رہا ہوں کہ آپ لوگ مجھ ناچیز کو عزت دیتے ہیں اور میری خواہش ہے کہ میں کچھ خدمت کروں۔۔ بنیادی طور پر میرا آفس ملک خالد صاحب کے پروجیکٹ کرتا ہے۔شیرنگ پلس تعمیر۔۔
ملک صاحب اور ثقلین بھائ کے انویسٹرز کا ان پر مکمل بھروسہ ہے۔۔جس ٹاور پر آر ڈی اے نے پرابلم کیا تھا ثقلین مشتاق ہائٹس نے قسطیں لینا بند کر دی تھیں۔۔
آپ خود تمام تفتیش کر سکتے ہیں۔۔
یہ کوئی ایڈورٹائزمنٹ نہیں ہے۔ایک خدمت کا جزبہ ہے جو میں کر رہا ہوں۔۔۔

Qayyum Bhai, thanks for sharing and we trust you. My advice, i can feel that Saqlain is doing all this to earn good money otherwise there are many options for Hallah income generation. You should stay from people like Saqlain and build your own brand otherwise Saqlain may also damage your good reputation.

Aftab sb
My trust is in Malik Khalid Awan who has been serving construction industry in phase-8 for decades and earned professional & moral respect up to the point where no one can raise voice on Malik sb.
We have done work for Malik Khalid and still connected with him.
As I said in other threads that Malik sb gave us to build & invest in Jassim Arcade project, made committments and honoured his promises post plaza selling even material cost has increased for the last 3 years.
So far Saqlain is also fair in SMH and going good.
Sir, in business you need to take some risks, otherwise one could never come up with one's adventures.
However all mega projects cannot meet the projected completion dates....this is my own experience with my several investments which have been matured now, Alhamdolilla.
Sir, Construction industry bhi Halal income hay if we practice Halal proceedings.
" Build your own brand": Thanks for good words but sir: کہاں ہدی اور کہاں ہدی کا شوربہ۔
Let us fly first without fledgling and then big things In Shaa Allah.

Thank you Abdul Qayyum sahib for sharing. We see so many times these big names like Saqlain just lend their name to help the project. In reality they have much less or almost nothing to do with the technicalities of the project but their name in promotion and marketing.

Need your honest view in this, is that true? I wish you best and I will share these details in my contact circle. Best regards.

Shayan sb

As I told Saqlain is money man and all technicalities are with Khalid Awan sb who is a partner as well.

I have full faith in both and hope In Shaa Allah project will end in good faith In Shaa Allah.

Let's hope for the best.

Best of luck Qayyum sb. You are walking the right direction and i can see that you will succeed as you are taking risk and ready for the consequences. With such mindset, normally we see success.

Thanks Aftab sb
Of course natural calamities, such as earth quakes, workmanship deficiencies, war situation, can affect investment down to zero but after having a successful experience, decisions seems easy even high risks with high returns are always there.
Moreover my " Istikhara" is promising Alhamdolilla.
Let's hope for the good.
Now my problem is...several friends want to jump in with me and I having hard time to decide.

May Allah give you all the success in your new business venture. I have never met you or done business with you Abdul Qayyum sahib but people on this forum give you a lot of respect which is a testimony in it self. As a Muslim brother I would advise you to take Islamic advice on it again as promised profit to start with doesn’t sound right as an Islamic transaction. It sounds like many other schemes in the market where they take money and start paying back a portion from it naming it as rent which is in fact interest.

Bilal sb
Thanks for good wishes.
Sir, 70% profit is a projected figure and not guaranteed. It is likely to be changed as per the market forces.
Regarding rent, SMH has a qualified Mufti who assists in all proceedings.
Mufti sb advised to give investors monthly as loan which will be deducted at account closing after 46 months which is projected project completion date.
Basically we are share holders in the project and doing business together.
Some investors do not want loan but some retirees actually need this for running expenses.
Profit is not guaranteed but expected as double of the investment. 70 per cent is a justified lookahead for share holders. 30% would go to SMH.
All figures are projected estimation which may go either sides when project will be sold.

Abdul Qayyum Sb,

Kindly review this video from Faisal Town Ch. MAJEED'S office.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=304371801248694&id=100050276280650