Buy a Plot

Hi,

I want to buy a 1 kanal plot in 50 to 60 lac for immediate house construction. Need an advise where to buy a plot. I have to buy plot in populated areas.

Please mention the city in which you want to construct your house because property rates usually differ city and area wise.

Mrs Wasim,

Please mention in which city you are interested.

In Islamabad. Guide me also which one is the better option either 7 marla plot in G13, 14 or 1 kanal plot in Defence or Naval Anchorages or other housing societies… please give me detailed answer.

What might be a better option for me might not be a better option for you. You have to be precise about your requirements first and then you can narrow down the choices available for you.

Having said that I think it is obvious that 1 kanal is better than 7 marla to live in unless location is important to you, or you don't have enough money to build a large house.

If plot size is not an issue for you then definitely G-13/14 is better as they are goverment schemes so much secure investment wise plus location is better near to main Islamabad.

And what about buying 1 kanal in DHA 2 or Naval Anchorage. If location doesn’t matter. What will be the cost of construction for one kanal house 13 14 marla covered area? How much money will be required for this construction? And also about 7 marla house construction?

Brother after the scandal of Bahria please go for CDA plots only.

A.A.,

Few days before I visited Bahria Islamabad. lt's most luxury society in Islamabad. Once visit it before making any decision.

If any problem we are at your services.

You mean Bahria Enclave in Islamabad or Bahria Town in Pindi?

Hi Mrs Wasim,

I am pretty sure Mian Sahab meant Bahria Town Islamabad.

But my personal advice is to stay away from all Bahria Town projects because of the latest case that is sub judice.

According to the newspaper “Dawn” the prices in Bahria have already come down by 20%. I guess CDA sectors are best for investment presently.

I think it's only ethical that people stopped investing in Bahria Town. Malik Riaz came forth with a very public confession of bribery. He's guilty already and as a token of solidarity with the CJP, I'd suggest we stop telling people that Bahria Town is a good investment because it obviously is not.

Just my two cents.

I don't think there will be any problem to Bahria Town. Malak Riaz is not owner the land. Person who purchased he is the owner. Malak Riaz is getting benefit from Bahria Town only. I don't make any misunderstanding about Bahria Town. We are in the market and seen no problems yet just invest and get benefit.

Thanks.

Go with Bahria Town developed phases, for the time being new projects might suffer but Bahria has no comparison. Also this is the best time to made investment in Bahria town phase 1 to 6. Because the rates of Bahira town plots bit lower then normal due to current Malik Riaz scandal.

Thanks all for your expert advice! Still no opinions about Naval Anchorages and Defence phase 2?

It would b great help for me...

@Mrs Wasim

As said before, like and preferences vary, you will have to be specific of what exactly you want else expert opinions will vary. You must by now have realized that mostly people are either aware of Islamabad CDA sectors or few other private housing societies in close vicinity of Islamabad including Bahria Town, but very few or none are interested in DHA or Naval Anchorages so are not in a position to discuss.

If you are interested in a Gated Society then i would recommend B-17 which is developing fast and asap the Margalla Ave is complete, will have the shortest access to the Islamabad city centre.

Please note that populate areas as you asked will always be high on price so will be the case with G-13, where as G-14 is also good investment.

If it comes to Bahria Town, as the new "Bahriagate" fiasco is yet to see some really big tides, so the only recommendation from our side would be to play safe.

If still interested then why not check Bahria Golf City near Barakahu which is only 15 min drive from Islamabad.

Before you finalize, you will have to keep in mind the travel time to your work place and other important affairs. Its important to know that B-17, G-13, G-14, DHA, Naval Anchorage will be missing any good schools, markets and hospitals for which you will have to travel all the way to the City.

Construction cost would range anywhere from 1800-2400 per sq ft depending on the choice of your input (quality of kitchen, toilets, flooring and doors). 14 marla would sum up to approx 3150 sq ft (calculated @ 225ft per marla) which will have a constructed area of approximately 2000 sq ft per floor. Simple maths will help you calculate your requirement.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to write us at meyaar.builders@gmail.com

Ali MEYAAR Builders

@Salman

Kindly quote the link of DAWN news regarding fall in prices in Bahria Town.

The fall if any is only the reversal of artificial high that Bahria Town saw just recently.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

@Nafees, @Syed, @MBS

Please give your expert opinion on Bahria Town fall in prices as mentioned by @Salman.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

I have beautiful plot of 18 marla in H-13, ready for construction leveled plot. Opposite to G 13. in 54 lacs… very easy road approach.