Buying 1 kanal plot for living in Islamabad

I need experts' advice to know which housing society has proven to be the best for living in korang town area like pwd, pakistan town or any other society in same area (near to isb and rwp) which is easily approachable.

I am interested to buy one kanal plot in reasonable price and start construction.

Also, is that true in coming times, these societies will be too much expensive to purchase due to roads being developed.

Dear MrPoet.

If you can afford then

1:Bahria 1 to 6

2:Dha phase2

Regards

Thanks @Nadeem Ahmed for your response. I think these places are way to high in price.

Please advise what are the lowest possible cost sectors in DHA2 or Bahria phases which are ready for construction and what is the price range in both places in lowest cost sectors?

@MrPoet DHA 2 sector K, L, M. Price varies from 90-140 lac for 1 kanal.

Thanks UW for your reply.

So, these are the sectors with ready to built status as of today? I can buy and start building home right away?

Do you prefer living in DHA2 (non populated area) rather than populated societies like Pakistan town, Korang town etc?

I request all to please give me reasons behind your recommendations?

Mr. Poet It will be better if you tell us your budget and then the members could be in a better position to advise you

@Musafar,

I can buy something in the range of 70 to 80 lac but for sure I would prefer spending less.

Police Foundation is not a bad option for living.

Regards

Does Police Foundation give some discount to Police officials’ families?

Bro, you will be buying from the open market... So no involvement of PF except transfer.

Regards

Is the NPF located much inside the main road or on the main road?

What's the price range there?

Yes, it is situated on the main road... I am not updated about the current price range.

Regards

My advice with roughly that price will be to get a 1-kanal plot in bahria phase-8 with possession, e.g; A or B block, nothing is similar or equal to bahria when it comes to standard of development and quality of living, plus prices are really low at this time

Bro ... You cant get a Kanal plot in 70 to 80 lakhs in any one these areas.

Consider 10 marla or 40x80 instead.

Musafar is right. He might find something in Phase 8 Bahria.

Prices are less in Bahria phase-8 only? How about other phases?

@Musafar, What was the price range in Bahria phase-8 before this dip in prices as you said?

Also, what is the size of 1 kanal in Bahria phase-8 and wot wud be the current cost?

Bahrain Phase-8 may to price deenar may hogi ya riyaals may, I guess.

There is huge difference in location of Phase-8 Bahria and Police Foundation, PWD etc.

Regards

"Bahrain Phase-8 may to price deenar may hogi ya riyaals may, I guess"

Bahraini Dinar..heh heh heh. On a serious note, Mr Malik Riaz may start his next venture in Bahrain - he has surprised us before. By the way, what is the status of that 'tallest building in the world' he was constructing in Karachi?

Khan sb , which location is good , police foundation or phase 8 thanks

No match of phase 8 development standard Vs other societies in Twin cities. Must visit once. For living purpose phase 8 is one of the best place. Go and ask phase 8 residents about their living experience.