Buying A Plot In Lahore

I am planning to purchase a plot of 1 kanal or 10 Marla in DHA Lahore and my budget is approx 8 million.

I heard about the following options:

1- DHA phase 7 2- DHA phase 6 3- DHA rahber phase 1 4- DHA phase 8

My questions are?

1- in this budget, is it possible to buy 1 kanal plot. 2- which will be better from investment point of view.

Thanks

Hello,

You can get 1-kanal plot in your price range in DHA Rahber phase 1. In other localities, the prices have up surged notably. And obviously, if the prices have already reached climax in phase 6,7,8 then DHA Rahber is likely to be the option you are left with.

Good luck Regards, z@in N@deem

Zain@ Thanks for your reply.

What i understood from your reply is that there is little chances for increase in price in phase 6,7,8. Secondly if i want to buy plot in phase 7 and phase 8, what is the potential price for 1 kanal plot.

Moreover, any other property with good investment return.

Thanks

Hello,

In my opinion, the price should range between 85 lacs to 1 crore. However, this range may fluctuate as per the location of plot.

Good Luck!!!

Regards, z@in N@deem

Zain@

what would you suggest between

A) DHA Rahber Phase 1 vs Phase 7, Phase 8 etc. B) What is your opinion about Valencia.

I am having round about similar capital range and want to invest my money for some better returns by 2 to 3 years...

What can be the most suitable and reliable option ? DHA ph 6,7,8 as brother asked above....bahria sector C & D... JECHS phase 3 or to buy a 10 marla house on 24 months installments in zaamin fazia villas ??