Buying a shop in bahria phase 7 in a new project.

In bahria town phase 7 some builders are offering 25000 per sqft for a ground floor shop; is this about right? Moreso, how much does the price of a commercial shop go up after completion?

Furthermore, would you recommend buying a first floor flat at 8500 sq ft in the same plaza and would that appreciate?

I will be grateful if the gurus can shed some light?

It depends on location of project if its on the main road in say spring north commercial or near green valley then its a huge investor rate. If its not on main road near green valley or spring north then its to expensive. To give an idea we have our own project in phase 7 and we are asking 7500 for 1st floor flat and 18000 per sqft for ground floor. Flats are expensive regardless for this area at 8500

Commercials are good if u choose good location and good contractor.

I have constructed residential commercial of size of around 4m with 3 floors in Bahria town phase7 Rawalpindi It is currently in final stage of construction i.e. Ragwall etc. Very nice location surrounded by kanal houses and a nearby school. While it is under construction, flat and 2 shops are already rented out.

I can share my experience and videos. You can watsapp me at +966 57 898 1199