Buying advice in statelife housing society phase 1

I want to buy 1 kanal plot in statelife housing society phase 1 in block b, but sellers are incresing prices on daily basis. Even if i finalized one property, at last moment seller backed out from the deal.

Pls advice, is this the right time to buy in statelife phase 1 or should wait?

Awaiting responses...

A lot houses are being constructed there, so prices are unlikely to fall if anything they may go slightly higher, as the area gets more developed and less plots remain. B block is probably the most expensive. You could consider A block which is close by and slightly cheaper.

A big problem which I face is the commitment of the sellers. The backed out at the last moment, when they see that their property can be sold at their demanded price.

Moreover, now prices in block a is also soaring and on upward side.

Is there any other residential society where i can have a 1 kanal plot in price range of Rs 4,000,000-5,000,000/-.

Pls advice.

I think that you should be able to get something between 40-50 in state life, if not in B then at least in A block, or maybe C block.

There are not many schemes around there, the main one is DHA which is very expensive. You could look HBFC although I have not seen it. Otherwise you can look at schemes that are further out around southern Lahore.

Iep town sectora b( 50 -55) iep town sector a (25-35).Best for living

Despite being a developed area not many houses are being built in IEP. Shah can you give us some more information on EIP and why housebuilding is very slow there?