Buying For Investment Purposes - Lost For Choice... Any Advice?

Dear respected brothers and sisters,

I am interested in Investing in a plot for constructing a house. I am absolutely lost for choice at the moment, and the reasons are due to in the near future i would like to construct a house for investment purposes for rental income. I feel now is the best time to invest a little more considering the PKR rate is really low.

I can increase my budget maybe slightly increase depending upon if I can pay in installments. Location would be Islamabad.

I have narrowed down my search down to: - B-17 (MPCHS), - Gulberg, - DHA Phase-2 Ext, - Bahria Phase-8 Ext.

Or if would I better buying somewhere already with possession? I am interested in buying something fully developed, possessioned plot in Pechs or Soan Garden since its within my budget.

Size of plot does not matter, as long as the society is decent - that's all that matters and as long as its safe and secure to start to construct a house in 3-5 years.

Anyone who would like to share there views?

Rather then waiting for that long . Go for Pakistan Town or Korang town small plots , Quick Selling , Renting and plots are of reasonable price plus its fully developed

Pakistan have abit of bad rep due to small amount of people currently having water and gas problem there hence some people are against gulberg investment for these reasons. That’s why they did a huge marketing ploy with gulberg as they worried that their bad rep would dissuade investors. I am currently leaning towards block e multi b-17. Im just investigating a little further…

Check the renting rates there too, just to be sure that they are high enough to support your needs or otherwise.

Do share your findings with us as well.

Regards