Buying house in islamabad with 50-60 lac budget

I am interested in buying house double storey in islamabd,cda or approved societies.
Where can i buy house in this budget.
Thanks

Any suggestion please

Hi arshad, I am overseas pakistani and recently purchased a house in sector 1 air port housing society rawalpindi i have not seen the house yet but on rent through a friend of mine i have seen the pictures and both house and area looks very good, have a look in this area if you are interested and share your experience. Sajid

Thanks for reply but i am looking in islamabad area.

Dear arshad, for double storey house in your budget, you will have to go to zone v. You can look for 5 or 7 marla double storey newly constructed house in places like police foundation (o-9) or pwd. Another option is to look around bani gala area.

Thanks pk1. How is development and maintenance standards in pwd /police foundation.

@sajid Brother ,is aechs in islamabad. Can you send me photos of your house,details and demand Shakeelarshad2001@yahoo.Com

Hi arshad, Air port housing society is in rawalpindi just opposite the islamabad air port next to gulzar e quaid. I am not planning to sale my house for now atleast, i have purchased recently and i have found the deal through zameen.Com , so as a member i shared my experience zameen is a excellent forum , My house is 5 marla double story and i got the deal in 4.6million, demand was 5.1million its owner built house and i am happy with the price and house construction, wish and pray that u get the right deal. Do remember me in your prayers. Good luck Sajid