Buying in bahria/dha hamlet

Is it good time to buy property in hamlet?

I read somewhere on this forum that Bahria Hamlets has now been taken over by DHA.

It seems from the forum although nothing in the newspaper. Some people say it has now become joint venture between DHA and Bahria. Does buying a plot in developed area of Hamlet make any sense? Also, will Bahria be still in charge of maintenance like electricity etc and development of area (lake etc)?

The Bahria takht pari forest issue is still not fully resolved and that area is pretty close to the Hamlets area…

Friends
Hamlet is now DHA-3 for sure. Hamlet is free from Takht pari case. I already posted full detail of forest land, piece by piece, please re-visit my write-up.
Takht Pari is beyond phase-8. It is huge area: It extends to even bahria town phas2, PWD, Media town and more. Media town is chaoudris baby, the then power kings in their time!
Hamlet is future gold as RRR will shine it and do not forget the new law already in force: NHA is now allowing any society, having at least 4,000 kanal land in possession, to make flyovers/under passes even on motorways and on any road for access/crossings.
Hamlet being in DHA-3, will sure have access to RRR.
I was a little hopeless on RRR as there are so many stakes and a mess is going on the route/commercial areas around…..
But now latest is, FWO will make it under RDA umbrella and in march-19 is most recent date for ribbon cutting.
Sharif, with their patwari baboos, are doing their best to delay it as RRR, Nala Laiee development and Islamabad highway signal free are straight bullets in their legs to lose the next election seats!
They have stolen all Pindi budget, even health, for their neeli, peeli, kali train in Lahore!

Dear AQ Sb,

How about Bahria Phase 8 sector P , some rumors that this is also taken over by DHA and demarkation is done accross this sector as DHA 3.

If this rumor is correct dont you think its more better as prices are less and KANAL PLOT is almost equal to good 10 marla plot of sorrounding area, plus with cap of DHA it will shine further.

Please advise your expert opinion on investing at this stage in sector P.

Regards

Sohail

Dear AQ Sb,

Plz do elaborate that what is the benefit that if DHA takeover a sector of BT from both allotee and DHA perspective?