Buying plot in dha 9 town shuddha town lahore

I want to buy 5 marla plot in dha 9 town shuddha town lahore and i am planning to build home in year time. For which block i should go.

Brother though Block E which is located near to Bedian Rd in not fully developed but it is better location wise. If your intentions are not to make home immediately I will suggest to consider it. Better go and visit the area.

Regards

Thanks. I want to know as in my last visit agent was saying to buy plot near askari 11 gate which are block a nd c. Should i go for block a or c ?

Plz check lahorerealestate.com/ads.for batter advice

Yes those blocks are also good. But after widening of Bedian Road this E block will have edge on all of these blocks.

One underpass to Phase 6/7 is also on cards to be build on bedian road. But on top of all one can access LRR interchange, DHA Ph1-5 easily from Bedian rd as compared to going from Askari.

Agree with Khan, visit that page, it is very helpful.

BTW Nauman sb what are the rates in Block A, C and E currently?

Rates are in between 50 -60 lac for all a, c and e not much difference. Still confused which block to select as c and a block have few homes built whereas e block has no house built so far.

Eventually It is going to be populated for each block :-).

Consider which is better once populated.

Any idera how long would it take to be populated based upon your experience?

Nauman Sb,

I dont have any investment there :-), It will keep populating now and will be livable after 1.5 years IA. If you want to make home after 1 to 1.5 year I think town is very good option in this side of city, If you have doubts about E block than go for any good location in other blocks like near to big roads and exits (but not too near :-) )

Visit there spend some time there, observe the access roads.