Buying Procedure For House In Al-Ameen Society Lahore?

Hi,

Please guide me what documentation I should demand from seller and what paperwork needs to be done for a fraud-free transaction.

Selling party is owner 's son. I am also looking for the answer of the followings:

1 - How can I know son is selling with the consent of his mother? 2 - How can I know the property is not disputed?

Thanks & regards, Noman Ahmed

Hello,

Before answering your query, i would like to know if Al-Ameen Housing society is a cooperative housing society. ?

Zain, it is not cooperative. It is private housing scheme from Sahir Associates Lahore.

Sahir is already did so many Jaddooo in DHA so be careful.......

Www.designsource99.weebly.com

All kind of design,construction and renovation solutions!!!!!

Hello,

Since it is a private housing scheme, so i dont think that you need to approach any patwari.. Pvt scheme will be having its own transfer system. You should contact administration of the society directly so that they could guide you in a right manner.

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Hello,

Since it is a private housing scheme, so i dont think that you need to approach any patwari.. Pvt scheme will be having its own transfer system. You should contact administration of the society directly so that they could guide you in a right manner.

Regards, zain Nadeem

Hello,

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Hello,

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Hello,

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Hello,

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Thanks a lot, Zain.

You are welcome

Any idea about current market value of 10 marla and 1 kanal plots in banker housing society lahore