Canyon views, Islamabad - is it a good choice?

Can any one please guide me on canyon views, Islamabad? I know it is comparatively small development by Emaar but what's its reputation like?

Would it be a good place to purchase a house for living - not investment?

I personally like the place for living.... From investment point of view it is not the ideal project.

Regards

Where is it?

Just besides DHA (KLMN) driving south on Islamabad expressway.

Scenic and beautifully maintained township but construction quality of the houses, built by them, is compromised. Good schools and nice greenery. Feeling is just like Bahria town. I do not know why it is not very popular among the investors. Location is just adequate, cleanliness is 2nd to none.Located right at the Islamabad highway.

There has to be a reason or may be it is small and never got the attention. Is it all developed with possession plots? What sizes are the plots and how are the prices currently? How is the track record of the developer? Please discuss and share what you know so as it gets the right attention if it deserves it. Thanks

To my knowledge it is around since 2009 but only around 70/80 families living there. Yes, it is very peaceful, clean, quiet … But looking at the market surrounding it, why it is not a popular development?

That is pretty good if 80-90 families live there, as lots of places discussed here don’t have that kind of population. How are the prices of possession plots?

Not sure about the plots but Emaar-built houses are available from 3-4 caror for a 5-bed one kanal villa.

Love it for living but investment will not return as there is no population last year i visited there and saw module house and whole comunity nut and clean just good location for forigner

I have shared vodio of module houseat tube chennel so you can see that on my youtube chennal..

click on below link to get the vedio or copy and past in broswer ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GeiF2wg8VY

thanks

Are there any similar developments in Lahore? Similar to Canton Views.

Alot of property owners are overseas Pakistanis who occupy them when they’re in Pakistan.The houses themselves are very expensive and I suspect the taste and style is not for everyone in Pakistan. Many would think that they are too bland.

Indeed nadir, this true that made for overseas Pakistani not local Pakistani and it is very expensive …

Can anyone share the current plot prices please, expensive is a relative term.

Musafar

If I have right info, they are offering only villas, completed by them or the ones, being constructed per JV with the DHA. No plots, I believe.

To my knowledge plots are available too - 250 to 300 Sq. Yards for around 7,850,000+

Houses are certainly not for the taste of masses - if 'taste' is defined with houses built in DHA and Bahria.

I wanted to know if there are similar developments in lahore where they are selling quality built houses?

By the way, houses are expensive because their built quality is WAY better than those built elsewhere. They are not built with bricks, instead with concrete and earthquake resistant.

What do you mean concrete? blocks?

Do they have any official web site or contact details where one can inquire. Looks like the society selling themselves, no dealer or third party?

Dear Suhail,,, concrete mean all RCC structure make from base to roof all RCC no break or block has been used it is earth quick proof solid structure

thanks