Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice questions and answers. All your General Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional General Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new General Advice question now.
Jawad
( 31 posts )

[19 Answers]
Is the apartment in capital residencia in e-11 is worth investing ? They claim to be CDA approved and backed up by group in Dubai. Please give your advice soon. The link of the details is as following: http://www.Therealmarketing.Com.Pk/capital-residencia.Asp

2140 days ago In General Advice
    IB
    (261 posts)
    Apparently it does not like genuine project. The reason is they say that almost 90% apartments are already booked. Despite that they have not yet advertised this project. Their this one lie indicates that they are not genuine. Rest is your own assessment and choice.
      2140 days ago 

Faizan Khan
      (153 posts)
      AOA!
      Mr. Jawad i hope u r in best of ur health. Firstly i wud like to point out tht in my opinion you should visit the site of capital resedencia urself to judge the potential of it in a realistic manner. They can put anything on their website or in a print add that might not b true.
      Secondly i wud like to clear out tht capital Resedencia did alot of advertisement in many newspapers as a soft launch.
      That being said, i went there myself to check it out. In my opinion it has been planned very badly and has a potential of being a huge disaster as a project. Reasons? are following:
      1) The land that they have is disputed. It is exempted from isb region. But I too like many other ppl though that it might not b a problem as long as the project itself trun out to b good, which it doesnt seem to be.

2) I went to their office. They claim that their site is on main margallah road... But its not.....They have only a planned (not yet approved ) link road to the apartments and by the looks of it, the width of the road will b very small.

3) They say that they will build 6 high rise buildings in the area they have. And does anyone know how much area they have? b4 knowing tht it is important to mention that FGEHF has a land of 210 kanal in G-13 for their flats and Zarkon heights hav a land of more than 110 kanals for their flats in G15 and both will follow the by laws of CDA. And both of these residential flats hav less if nt more high rise buildings as compared to capital residencia.
      While Capital Residencia has ONLY 20 kanal of land.

4) and most important of all, Capital Residencia is NOT in E11. It is very much outside E11 and has absolutely nothing to do with E11 .

I think i dnt need to say more.

P.s It is only my personal assessment. Others might disagree.
        2140 days ago 

Jawad
        (31 posts)
        Dear Faizan,

Thanks a lot for your great input. Actually I am looking for a decent apartment on installments. Do you have any suggestion, what about defence resedencia etc? I belong to ABu Dhabi and basically from Lahore and just want some apartment in Islamabad?
          2140 days ago 

Prop Guide
          (6961 posts)
          I think you may explore Zarkoon Heights in G-15.

Regards
            2140 days ago 

Faizan Khan
            (153 posts)
            U r most welcome..... There are many choices available in isb..... If u can give us idea abt ur budget then we might b able to help in a better way.

U are looking for a flat in islamabad... Right? in that case defence is the worst possible choice for you. It is far far away from main isb (personally i dnt even call that area islamabad) and is very near to rwp only.....

Zarkoon heights is one option out of many and has a potential of turning out to be an amazing residential flat complex.......

Bahria enclave flats is another option but that too is a bit far from main city.....

And many flats are under construction in G11 and f11 but it totally depends on ur budget.

If u hav alot of money then u hv option of centaurus and silver oaks (F10) as well....

Best of luck!
              2139 days ago 

Arshad Khan
              (127 posts)
              Thanks Faizan Khan for your feedback as I was myself interested in Capital Residencia. I went to their site office last week. The site is definitely in E-11 on main Margalla road. The concern I have about them is the their reliability as I don't see any major projects done by this group in Islamabad.

Can you please give me some information about any of the other luxury apartments projects in E-11 or F-11 on installments.

Thanks
                2138 days ago 

Falcon
                (4443 posts)
                @ Faizan khan if you are so rigid regarding the boundary and demarcation of islamabad then you cannot consider zone 2 in islamabad aswell ...Only According to your dictionary islamabad ends at G-14 because it is also located on other side.@ jawad i assure you that dha residencia have much more promising future..Especially after the opening of world trade center prices will rise exponentially as it is a world class project..This project is being constructed by world class firms..Kindly at my request look at the following links.The gentry which is going there,the development work and the environment which are going to be there cannot be provided by zarkoon heights and one more thing all the flats are in market with handsome amount of own..
                Http://www.wtcisb.com/
                http://www.alghurairgiga.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=59
                http://www.alghurairgiga.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=69
                http://www.alghurairgiga.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=93&Itemid=70
                http://www.alghurairgiga.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=103
                http://www.alghurairgiga.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=98&Itemid=105
                  2138 days ago 

Arshad Khan
                  (127 posts)
                  Thanks Saadi - I'm personally interested in an apartment in E-11 (1st choice) or F-11 (2nd choice). I personally belive that once the new airport becomes opertional, all of these prohects in dha area will be affected and zone 2 will be the major beneficiary.
                  Can you please advise of some good project in E-11 or F-11. Thanks
                    2138 days ago 

Falcon
                    (4443 posts)
                    Sir silveroaks,Al safa heights,abu dhabi tower,millenium heights and savoy residence..
                    And yes one more thing only air port cannot put such difference which you are expecting..Development and standard matters a lot and dha is the place which is attracting international investments.Obviously international companies first see pros and cons and then invest.They analyze the things in much better way than both of us so obviously there must be some obvious reasons in dha 2 which is attracting such a large density of customers and in my view point it will be one the most expensive places in the coming future...
                      2138 days ago 

Arshad Khan
                      (127 posts)
                      But all these projects you have mentioned are already complete and they are not offering any apartments on installments now.
                      You are right that airport is not the only factor but still it is one of the main contributing factors for national and international businesses. No business will like their customers, employees and visitors spending hours in traffic to come to their office (regardless if is in DHA). Time has become very precious commodity these days.
                        2138 days ago 

Post Answer (19 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL