Capital smart city as 3 year investment

How do you guys rate this investment among other investment options in islamabad/rawalpindi area?

It is a good option for overseas Pakistanis.They have launched only the overseas block, and it will be developed first (till 2020). It looks attractive at the prices they are offering. The rest of blocks will be developed till 2022-24.

Agree with Muhammad,

it's a good investment,

the promises are big as well as backed some big players in the industry,

even if they are late in fulfilling the promises, by a year or two, even than it is a good prospect

"It looks attractive at the prices they are offering."

Muhammad sb, on what criteria...?

Imtiaz Sahib, with kanal @ 49.75 lac and commercial @ 14 lac/ Marla, I am not sure where else one could get plots in these prices in other reputable places. Even B-17 and F18 etc are way more expensive, albeit they are developed. But I think The overseas block looks attractive for overseas Pakistanis as this block will be developed first.

Muhammad sb, sir that is the point! 5 Million for a Kanal Plot (file at the moment for may be next 3 - 5 years) at such location, excluding the development charges is not economical by any means.

Developed kanal plots in societies are available at a price much less than that and location much better than CSCI!

May be at this point, comparison with B-17 is not valid. One is almost a fully developed CDA sector, the other is a single owner, pre-launched, file-based property.

Imtiaz Sahib, it's on installments, which in my opinion is a good option for many. Habib Rafique Ltd owns the 55,000 Kanal land, so there should not be any land acquisition issues. Their standard looks high class, and they have already delivered in DHA Phase 2.

They will have around 10,000 plots, and for it to be successful, I HOPE that they will develop the overseas block in Time.

I am an overseas Pakistani myself and think that it will be one of better places to live/ invest in the coming few years If they can deliver only 50% of what they are promising.

Everyone should do their your own research before investing. This is my personal opinion. The rest Allah knows best.

Dear Muhammad,
HRL just developed and Dha delivered.HRL is paid developer of Bahria and Dha because they have lot of machinery.
App be inn ko hire kar sakta ho for developing.
You should visit this area and check ground reality.I shared already location and local prices another thread so don't blindly promote HRL tag.
Overseas are easy and soft target for any developer because overseas are not smart front of more smart developer like smart city promoters.Smart Management know very well how to promote and where to start promote first that's why they start promote in UK,USA,Canada and Gulf.
Regards

Next 3 years? in my opinion, the capital smart city would not be able to populated even after 15 years as per its location, far far away from Rwp and Isd. A person who is able to travel for almost 60-70 km on daily basis will live there or people who retire from job and just wanted to stay at home for whole life.

Property price start increases and stable once people start living there and smart city is not a Smart Choice for smart investors and genuine buyers. Other option in Islamabad are more reasonable as per their prices and location.

Nadeem Ahmed Sahib! Obviously, you are a Property Guru and I am not, but please get your facts straight before blaming me of Promoting something. I have already mentioned that I am NOT a Promoter/ Dealer of ANY kind. So please keep your wild thoughts to yourself rather than shoveling it down our throats.

For your information, HRL owned the land of DHA phase 2. DHA bought from them and contracted them to develop. I know it for a fact since I own a kanal plot there since 2013.

You have mentioned that HRL has lots of machinery, Do you know what that could mean for development if they already own the land? If they can develop for DHA and Bahria, why they won't be able to do it for themselves?

I know many people consider them as ''AAQAL-E-Kul'' but Please don't consider us, overseas Pakistani, as Stupid.

Again, I would request everyone to do their own research before buying.

One of my points/concern is the misuse of the term 'Smart City'. What the societies now a days are trying to use it as a Marketing Gimmick is not even remotely close to the very concept of Smart City.

It started with Top City and now CSCI. Its like going from 0 to 100 in one go. First commitment must be to have all amenities with a developed society and than comes the turn for Smart City, if there is ever going to be. It is highly misleading at the moment!

Dear Muhammad,
I am here to share my opinion and anybody have a right to share his opinion.I think Nasir bhai reply is enough for this project.I already shared google link about location and shared local prices.There is lot of best option at Chakri road if you compare with this smart city even this project not at Chakri road.Bad access and between lot of villages.It may good after smart development if HRL will provide free helicopter service.
I never ever said that overseas are stupid because i am also overseas.HRL want to cash his brand tag and this tag already blacklist in Multan metro.Don't share past story focus on present situation.Remember past 2003 and Taj Company scam who was best in Quran business.
https://www.dawn.com/news/113382
Regards

Can somebody shine some light on the development charges, which are so far undisclosed.

@Akif

Recent blog by zameen.com about CSCI

https://www.zameen.com/blog/heres-all-you-need-to-know-about-capital-smart-citys-new-offer.html