Capital smart vs taj residencia

Assalam o alikum every one.
I have been asked by one of my dear friends and a customer where to buy between the two capital smart city and the taj residencia. Kindly help me in making a sound decision on behalf of my customer.

Taj Residencia.

Expensive than CSCI but possession available on 30% down-payment + much better location + years ahead in terms of development.

Thanks Dear @Imtiaz for your valuable insights. Do you have any idea about the about the land acquiring. As they are on the booking spree. Plus i have also heard that they have surrendered the first NOC and are waiting for the new NOC to be issued.

You are talking about? Taj Residencia or CSCI?

Taj

Not sure about the cancellation of NOC but here are some of the updates

Taj Residencia: Latest update on market situation

https://www.zameen.com/blog/taj-residencia-latest-update-on-market-situation.html

Thanks for the valuable insight.

I will second Imtiaz Bhai, Taj Residencia is far better choice than the rest. Location, on ground development, access all plus points goes to Taj.

Taj is much better than CSC.Developer is doing good job but still very bad access.

Regards

TR's access is as good or bad as for that chunk of I-series sectors from I/14 - I/17. Still in the worst case (as of now) the distance from Zero Point is 20 km (approx 30 minutes) and most of that route is through Kashmir Highway - so somehow manageable even in worst case. The proposed RRR that seems to be happening soon TR and adjoining societies can be one of the biggest beneficiaries with proposed alignment connecting Thalian to IJP Road and Kashmir Highway (unless that link is changed/altered), the whole area is going to boom.

I think the only draw back is price which is like 8+ lakh/marla that is a bit more than developed CDA sector I-16 which is right next to TR.