CBR Town Phase 2 Development Status?

Can anyone advise on cbr-echs town ph 2. Is this a good investment considering surrounding areas like foechs, 1-16 are double the price!

What is development status? Is management any good?

Any information about development status? Noc?

Bump up

Sir it is a good investment if price is reasonable. This area will be much more valuable than it already is. It is inside Rawalpindi limits but much more conveniently located and nearer to proper Pindi and even to Islamabad as compared to societies on Motorway and Fateh Jang Road.

Dunno about price? And development thats why im asking!

The only common places people seem to be advising me are b17 mpchs, dha phase 2 / valley, top city and pechs. I take it mainly all dealers oriented just hungry for there commission!

Am I better of investing in FOECHS instead, which is next door?

If it is near to foech or away then i don’t recommend, for investment purpose choose the best location for good return, this place would be an ordinary area even after 10 years, instead go for locations which can emerge as good for living and access and can be center of attraction, where there will be more activity of buying selling and construction, those in similar budgets are B-17, DHA 2/valley, Mumtaz City, Top City, E-16/17, Gulberg and even PECHS are preferable over these two.

Similar budgets? All those societies you have mentioned are of minimum of 13 lacs! Way out of budget

Can anyone advise on CBR Town PHASE 2.

• Is this a good investment considering surrounding areas like foechs, 1-16 are double the price!

• What is development status?

• Is new management elected any good?

The same management (ishtiaque butt)of cbr phase 1 is also elected for phase 2…regarding development I have no idea.

I think new management elected in Malik Deen, does anyone know whether he is of any good repute?

Kashmiri

This area is very good. It will link up with Rawalpindi Ring Road and future second route to new airport. It is already linked to main Pindi through Girja Road.

Do you recommend CBR or FOECHS for long term investment?

I have purchsed a 5 marla plot in cbr phase 2 @ 3lac n now after 1 year its worth is 7.5 now I have purchsed few more on instalments which are also on profit now.

Malik deen resigned n now altaf butt is the president again n he is good for the society.

Yes brother I agree Altaf is good for the society. What are the rates all dues clear on instalments? Does your 5 marla come with plot number?

Malik deen didn’t last long then? Any update in terms of development in CBR Phase 2?

Anybody can share price of CBR phase 2 pls?

Thanks

Any updates? What is development status of CBR phase 2

Any news on prices, development status balloting? Road access to cbr through foechs?

Any idea when development will be complete? Likely time of possession?