CDA plot

Aoa
Am buying a plot in CDA Sector I-14. But there are allot of issues which confuse me.
1- plot dubbling.
2- fraud and bogus cda files system
Can any one help me or guide me how i can verify plot.
Last if there is any guy who has well experience and help me out in this am ready to pay him for this.
Thanks

Property dealers of the area can help you. But I don't think its really so much problem in I-14. One can verify the plot in CDA. It's important that plot is on ground. Every sector has different sections in CDA. You should go directly to that section and ask them. They usually get Rs 1000/- for that. Sorry but CDA people do not work without money.

You should not do quick decision as market is slow and it's easy for the buyer to do homework.

Am really thankful to you @B.R Malik. Actually one property agent is saying all papers are clear but other agent opinion is totally opposite. That’s why am confuse. Now i want to check all the things by my self but i don’t know in file what papers i have to check and how i can verify them. Can you please help me in this?

I have a close friend who bought plot in I-14. He has plan to sell it. Check with him if that plot suits you. You do not need to pay any commission by this way. Even if that plot is not suitable, he is very helpful man and guide you further.

Other than the above mentioned option, you should check the plot on the spot. If it's ok on the ground, there will be no problem Inshallah.

You should go to I-14 section straight in CDA and ask them. All of them sitting in CDA are almost property dealers. They will take money and that's all. If in the file, previous owner has applied for possession and possession has been given, than its highly improbable that there will be any problem.

Great my friend, Am so thankful to you. Can you please share you friend contact details?

I’ve also heard the same about I-14 otherwise I think it’s very good place and also have nice future …

Sorry. Just saw your post. Will inbox you his number. Right now he is in Mianwali and signals do not work fine in his village. He will be back by Monday iA.

Sent you my friend’s name and number.