CDA property versus Rs devaluation. A graph

Hello Friends,

I am trying to plot the graph of Pakistani Rs against the stable currencies. I want to know whether it is better to save US$ or buy property?

I have lost millions in keeping Pakistan property and I have graph now of Pakistani Rs against Dollar for the last 10 years.

My Question: Can some friend give me the price of G-14/4 plot when it was declared so that I could do my home work as I know the current price? I will post my work here after I am done.

Many thanks.

Well it’s very hard to come up with a graph as values of different CDA sectors is different depending upon size and location. Anyway what i have observed is that US$ have been better investment for the last five years but if we go back to 10 to 15 years and also consider rent as income from the CDA sectors then CDA sectors have done better than the dollar. Anyway past is past now it’s seems like dollar is set to do better for the near future.

BTW, I can tell you prices in G-9/G-10 15 years back for a 40X80 house they were between 27-32 lac and now these same houses without any recent renovation will be around 1 cr 80 lac to 2 cr. Now considering the rent income these properties have been far better than dollar over the past 15 years but over the past five years the values of these houses have not changed much.