CDECHS (E-16/17) vs. PECHS

Which one is a better investment at the moment?

Cdhechs (e-16/17) (benefits are i. Inside islamabad capital territory limits; ii. On gt road; iii. In zone 2; iv. Future access to blue area extension)

Or

Pechs (benefits - i. Near new airport; ii. Possible access to kashmir highway extension; iii. Same grid station as airport so less load-shedding; iv. Led lights; v. Fibre optic etc.)

Which one is better and why?

Which of the two options has greater potential?

In my opinion e-16/17 better than pechs bcoz new airport is some 8 km away from e-16/17 and its also near to islamabad and big benefit it is on gt road.

I agree with mohsin sb cabinet is better choice & it has potential.

Dear brother
I also agree with mr mohsin and mr aleem in my personal opinion e 16 and 17 is better then pechs. There are 3 major points in any sector a location b development c price.

How about these comparisons:

1. E-16 versus e-17 (if someone can afford both options which is better for investment and living)

2. Cdechs versus f-16 (which sector for f-16 is best for investment)

3. Is there a chance that after new airport is fully operational, p.E.C.H.S will experience big boom and cross cdechs because of airport lighting and other benefits such as access to kashmir highway?

I am a no brainer but i can say for sure pechs is way ore over priced. Once the noise of airport starts their will be nobody except property dealers and inverters with their huge investment who are reluctant to sell with losses.

Dear all We are developing 1 kanal plots in front of airport entrance and on airport link road. If anyone is interested to purchase there than please contact us. Price is 8 lac per kanal. Thanks

Dear brother pk1 In e 16 and e 17 my personal choice will be e 17 as its height-ed near to damn view is good plus there is no high-tension wires in e 17. Cdechs vs f 16 purely investment wise. If jkchs starts development work in f 16 with in one year or 6 months then prices will be double there ( minimum) but the thing is that if they starts. On safe side investment cdechs is better as already developed but if u can take risk of one or 2 years then it can be a jackpot like f 15 2 non developed area.

There is a news of three commercial plazas construction about to start within few days in pechs. I have seen the adds on olx. If this is true, then what is ur opinion about price rise in pechs. I personally talked to some agents and they told now prices r increasing day by day in pechs. Within next 6 months time, prices will be more then double.

There are 1-2 property dealers who are even advertising pechs like this: "double your investment in one year". They have been saying this for more than one year now but prices have not doubled yet. Some time b ack they were saying that in march 2013 cargo operations will start at the new airport and pechs prices will take a big jump. But we all know, nothign much happened. If you speak to these property dealers they say if you don't buy in pechs in 1-2 weeks prices will go beyond your reach etc. Etc.

Yes one day pechs will take a jump because it is a good name and good development, but i don't think you should believe everything the property dealers say. They have their own investments in some societies so they will always promote those societies with exaggeration.

Thank pk1 for your point of view. I am living aborad so it is very difficult for us to know the real situation or ground reality. Mostly we believe on news and advertisment. I just want to confirm this news that in pechs, one medical complex is under construction with libyan cooperation and second , one 5 star hotel construction has started in front of airport and besides pechs. Can someone pls confirm these news and tell me the exact situation. Thanks

@ pk1 - excellent questiion, i was actually wondering the same thing. I personally having doubts on pechs, due to the price, and who knows, once top city and mumtaz city are fully developed, which would be better. Mumtaz city and top city-1 maybe better developed than pechs, its all good everyone saying pechs is brilliant at the moment, but mumtaz city construction co already have an excellent reputation so they may develop mumtaz city beyond our expectations thats why their prices dont seem to drop at all. As regards e-16/e17, it seems to be a new recognised sector, which has gone really popular now, its a tough decision actually as you mentioned you cant rely on agencys opinions on prices as things can change.

out of the above of pechs or cdechs, ii would prefer the g14/g15 - gulberg and jkchs due to the road links.

Right. We don't know what will be the situation in the future.
Nowadays, d-18 (awt and echs) is in demand. Finding plots is difficult. Prices gone high there. Also i-16 prices also increasing. All of them claiming for close to airport. Is it logical?

Well, also i think prices will either decline or stay still until new gov is elected and what their new plans for airport will be?

As zardari planned for cargo and now hes gone, this temporary party wont change anything until the new party comes, then they will be some real changes in terms of prices.

Also in terms of e16/e17, which would be better interms of investment roshan or cdechs?

Air port will definately be in operational in next two years maximum. And area near to it will get maximum benefit that time.
In e16/17, cabinet division is better option as compared to roshan pakistan.

If any body can let me know what current prices of 10 marla plot in e 16 or e 17.

Waiting for your real and favourable comment quotes

Dear mohsin In e 16 price should be around 20 lac for a good plot and in e 17 not more then 14 or 14.5 possession plots

What about ministry of commerce co-op housing society e-19. This is also on main fateh jang road opposite pechs. I visited it last month and development work is going on there starting from the back. The development started last november and they have levelled quite much land. Balloting is expected in june and map will also be released. Its backside touches awt boundary wall. I think it is also a gud investment as the jump in prices, due to airport development and society's own recent start of development, has yet to come. It seems to be a gud option for investment. Anyone has any comments about it ?