Commercial Investment Advice Needed

Experts, please advise on if buying a commercial plot in 'Rawalpindi Corporate Housing Society' C 18 has any future. I have been told by an agent it will cost only 26 lac for 7 Marla and in 6 years it will double or triple its value. I would like to hold a commercial plot for that long. Please advise your opinion or advise if there is any better option. I am an overseas Pakistani.

I have budget of 80 Lac and would like to know if 1 Commercial Plot in NFC Phase 2 Lahore and 2nd Commercial Plot on DHA Valley Islamabad has future after 8 years.

Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Hammad, check out capital enclave in front of pwd on expressway near naval anchorage. I don’t know the prices. But I think it has good potential due to its location and its plan ( mainly commercial society).

@ hammad arif…Sir dha valley would be the best option for such long period…

For a long term investment go to a reputable society like DHA or bahria. They may take time but will get the development done.

@ Ali khan

Can u advise who is the developer behind capital enclave and his reputation. I have plan to make a deal here

Any other update about this will be appreciable

FAKAT APP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Mera crore patti,

Badshaho its developer is services coop housing society who have also developed a part of E-11. You may check map and other details from CDA website as well.

Wish you best for your deal and dont forget to update forum on your deal sohniyo.

Your budget is fair, why don’t you buy a 4 marla commercial plot in DHA Valley, Islamabad

The hottest commercials are in Bahria town/enclave. Then in DHA.

In your budget … Dha valley looks sound… But buy only in front blocks…

Guys thanks for your help, buying 2 plots of 4 marla in dha valley would make more sense or buying 1 plot of 8 marla in valley would be a better investment. Please do advise as i have narrowed down my search to valley now.

Second investment advise: Buying i kanal file of Bahria phase 8 extension (formely phase 9 - princeton blocks) block has any future, i see file is available for only 28 lacks.... So cheap?

All you guys are awesome and doing a great job domestically and internationally

@ hammad arif…Sir you can contact me if you want something in valley…my mail is:saadzafar92@outlook.com