Commercial plot on installment

I am interested in buying commercial plot of about 4 marla on installments. The initial amount which i can pay is 1 million with a 150 to 200k quarterly installment. One option is capital smart city 4 marla plot. Can someone guide me for other good options?

Any Guru wants to suggest something?

Dear Zarkon
As you are aware that any commercial plot’s worth/appreciation in any society is directly proportional to the residential status of the neighboring area.
If you can increase your finances then a good bet will be DHA-3. DHA-3 will populate faster in near future but you must go for the developed or near developed part of DHA-3.

Can you please share the payment plan for commercial plot in DHA Phase 3?

Here you go Ikram sb.

https://www.dhai-r.com.pk/

They are offering smaller plots on installments as well.

Can you share the direct link Abdul Qayum sb.

Aamer sb.
I am on the corporate networked PC and some links do not open on safety reasons.
When you open DHA website, the very first prompt will be the same DHA3 plots on installment, Just click the link and you are in, sir,
As per my little knowledge, this investment is promising, much more than the other developed societies which have infra structure but will take decades before any commercial becomes worthy for the renters, meaning appreciation of the commercial property.
Residential are totally a different story altogether but commercials need houses around in bigger number!

One of my friends, bought a commercial in G-16 years before with a lot of enthusiasm. Now residential are appreciated to some level but still his investment is not as per his projection!

Abdul Qayum sb Is Rs 12 million price tag justified for a 2.67 Marla commercial in DHA Phase 3?

Ikram sb.
Bit expensive but it is good old DHA. You need to wait at lest a couple of years here, too, to get justified ROI.
They are located comfortably close to the GT road which is big plus.

Thanks.

What do you think about Bahria Town Phase 8? its nearby.

I am getting 4 Marla commercial in Sector E in the range of 7 to 8 million. Can you please let me know approximate rental income if i make a plaza there i.e Basement+Ground+3?

Ikram sb.
Sector E is being populated fast but still a bit early to hope for a good return on commercial!
If you make a residential, it is 100% sure that you will get a lucrative return the moment you put in the market.
For commercial, as of now, putting on rent will be a slow process as lot of commercial structures are rising off ground, being not on par with no of houses available for the commercial worth.
But price of your plot is ok and within 2-3 years, the commercial worth would break even, In Shaa Allah.
Having said that, as per our personal experience overseas-5 commercials are rewarding, being expensive though!

"Abdul Qayum sahib!
How are those 4/5 marla commercial plots in safari valley (hub commercial, abu bakar avenue etc). I mean how r plot prices and how is potential of buying or building a plaza there. Has the population in that area gone up to expect a fair or reasonable rental return there at this time.
Once, you used to mention small commercial plots in safari valley, like those Mohalla commercials (u know that one store on ground and an apartment above it). How r those now?
Thanks

5 marla commercial plot in sector E phase 8 for 80 lac? That seems a very good price. I checked in safari valley in early 2016 and such plots on main boulevard were around 15 million while a little inside were around 12 to 12.5 or 13 million … I have not checked again since then whether prices have gone up or down, but 80 lac for a similar plot in sector E seems a good deal, keeping in view the prices I mentioned in the same phase around 3 years ago …

Yes the commercial plot prices are gone down in the area and personally i think is the best time to get the commercial plot in sector E or even hub commercial where the price is around 1 crore. With construction on these plot will give you rental value min 125000 to 150000 for hub commercial and for E block it will take some time yet to get full capacity rental value but will mature in a year or 2 when your commercial will be finished.
i am recently started constructing the plaza in Rafi commercial and already people are asking me for the shop rental so it looks promising to have the commercial plot in this area specially in future it could be a good gamble if ring road also become alive.

I think there is no gamble, worst to worst it will remain as it is, now Phase 8 cannot go down at least, the only possibility is going up, so zero risk area.

Dear Musafar sb.
Abbasi SB already replied what I wanted to write.
Hub commercial is mostly populated. Mostly available areas are in depression and these plazas have a chronic problem of having rain water coming in basements and normally basements do not go on rent, which is big negative.
I do not have concrete proof but heard that in hub commercial, even at one crore plot available in depression areas!
1.2 to 1.5 crore normal price of a 5 marla at height areas.
Good plot price is right what Abbasi sb said as good height plots are touching even 1.25 crores.
Rent could go even to 1.5 lacs and more in future of a no-depression plot plaza.

I replied to a respectable member with my little knowledge and posting here to assist with other members sending me similar queries:
----------
Sector L is still not populated and if you bought around 17-18 lacs, hold it and In Shaa Allah it would go to 25-30 lacs within 2-3 years.
But construction is not advisable now: not for living, selling or renting!
Construction in I sector is advisable and better populated then L. Renting will be lucrative being near to school. This is the case of CDA secties G11 and G13 being on high rents as they are closed to the H education sector.
Now why L is not appreciated much?
In L, M, G sectors there are lot of open plots: Open plot means, the plot which were not paid fully to bahria on non payment and bahria cancelled and sold to the dealers. L is having most of those " open" plots and over supplied!
M, G and H do have but less than L.
Open plot have blasted the market. People demand, for example, in G sector 65 lacs of one kanal plot but deal could be closed at 40 lacs or so.
Now best time buying these open plots as RRR will convert them in fortune.

Thanks Abdul Qayyum sahib!
How about small Mohalla commercial plots (1.5 TO 2 marla) in safari valley or phase 8 elsewhere if they exist?

AQ sb, are you sure in G block kanal at 40 , I came across two 10 marla open plots in G block main MR boulevard road were asking 47-48 lak, by the time I offered 40 both were sold the other day.
Please whats up me if any nice deal in hand.

Muhalla commercials are ok in Abubakkar, Usman and elsewhere inside think houses.
15*20 unit costs 60 lacs and two floors present rent is 25,000 with 10% annual rise.
If you allow renters to, for example, to start " tanoor" or milk/yogurt shop, you can get 30,000 rent total which will sure increase with time as construction is increasing with time.
If you get a muhalla commercials near Masjid , school or park, you can also sell with nice profit right after completion and rent will be sure better.
I personally like commercials with plot ownership as in the case of any natural clamities you do not lose all what you had!