Imtiaz

Expert Authority
1052 posts
6 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Zarkon Anwa..
( 98 posts )

[23 Answers]
I am interested in buying commercial plot of about 4 marla on installments. The initial amount which i can pay is 1 million with a 150 to 200k quarterly installment. One option is capital smart city 4 marla plot. Can someone guide me for other good options?

29 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Zarkon Anwa..
    (98 posts)
    Any Guru wants to suggest something?
      20 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
      (1884 posts)
      Dear Zarkon
      As you are aware that any commercial plot’s worth/appreciation in any society is directly proportional to the residential status of the neighboring area.
      If you can increase your finances then a good bet will be DHA-3. DHA-3 will populate faster in near future but you must go for the developed or near developed part of DHA-3.
        20 days ago 

Ikram Ul haq
        (94 posts)
        Can you please share the payment plan for commercial plot in DHA Phase 3?
          19 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
          (1884 posts)
          Here you go Ikram sb.

https://www.dhai-r.com.pk/

They are offering smaller plots on installments as well.
            19 days ago 

Aamir aasim
            (28 posts)
            Can you share the direct link Abdul Qayum sb.
              19 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
              (1884 posts)
              Aamer sb.
              I am on the corporate networked PC and some links do not open on safety reasons.
              When you open DHA website, the very first prompt will be the same DHA3 plots on installment, Just click the link and you are in, sir,
              As per my little knowledge, this investment is promising, much more than the other developed societies which have infra structure but will take decades before any commercial becomes worthy for the renters, meaning appreciation of the commercial property.
              Residential are totally a different story altogether but commercials need houses around in bigger number!

One of my friends, bought a commercial in G-16 years before with a lot of enthusiasm. Now residential are appreciated to some level but still his investment is not as per his projection!
                18 days ago 

Ikram Ul haq
                (94 posts)
                Abdul Qayum sb Is Rs 12 million price tag justified for a 2.67 Marla commercial in DHA Phase 3?
                  18 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                  (1884 posts)
                  Ikram sb.
                  Bit expensive but it is good old DHA. You need to wait at lest a couple of years here, too, to get justified ROI.
                  They are located comfortably close to the GT road which is big plus.
                    18 days ago 

Ikram Ul haq
                    (94 posts)
                    Thanks.

What do you think about Bahria Town Phase 8? its nearby.

I am getting 4 Marla commercial in Sector E in the range of 7 to 8 million. Can you please let me know approximate rental income if i make a plaza there i.e Basement+Ground+3?
                      18 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                      (1884 posts)
                      Ikram sb.
                      Sector E is being populated fast but still a bit early to hope for a good return on commercial!
                      If you make a residential, it is 100% sure that you will get a lucrative return the moment you put in the market.
                      For commercial, as of now, putting on rent will be a slow process as lot of commercial structures are rising off ground, being not on par with no of houses available for the commercial worth.
                      But price of your plot is ok and within 2-3 years, the commercial worth would break even, In Shaa Allah.
                      Having said that, as per our personal experience overseas-5 commercials are rewarding, being expensive though!
                        17 days ago 

Post Answer (23 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Answer the Question

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL