Commercial property investment

Dear forum members
I am an overseas pakistani and want to invest in commercial property to get some monthly return, could you please guide me which area should i go to get maximum return?

Your expert advise in this regard will be highly appreciated, thanks.

Dear Malik Sahb

I think you should invest in the Projects of Multi Professional Socity Like B-17 and Multi Orchards

What about buying a shop in the commercial plaza projects for example the ones launched by Imarat group etc.

Considering Twin Cities (general facts remain same for any other city):

Best commercial, though outdated and overpriced is in CDA developed sectors and developed areas of RWP such as Satellite Town and all areas that have massive population around and gets good amount of customer footfall. Rental Yield, Security Deposit, Value Appreciation is way better then all of BT, DHA, B-17, Gulberg, Enclave etc. (talking in a general sense).

Gulberg due to location seem good, however, only time can prove, seems like on same blunderous path of oversupply (as in most private projects) of commercials corresponding to the population around. Gulberg Greens commercial is getting expensive but very less population around. My bet will be on commercial of Gulberg Residencia (based on amount of investment, affordability and relative ROI) that is shaping up and big population around, as it seems in future. Top City and alike neighbouring project also seem promising but need a wait of 5+ years. Still, to be seen, too much commercial can give good amounts to project developers but less for the end buyer/investor.

Exclusiveness matters in commercials.

It depend upon the following factor.

1. Amount of Investment 2. Place of Investment 3.Time of investment All these factors contribute towards the good commercial investment however generally speaking i have seen that 0.5% per month on return of commercial shop is expected.for example if you buy a shop of 50 lac normally the rent is 25000 per month. Plus the increase in property price wherever it is applicable. I still need to see a project which gives more ROI in commercial then this.

Thank you AM abbasi Sahiab and as usual to Imtiaz Sahib

i have my house in G13 how about if i buy a shop in G13?

Proper CDA sectors, developed and populated, in particular F, G, I no matter how outdated and overpriced still sell the best. CDA property, like it or not is like uncooked rice, the older it gets, the better (in value) it becomes…

G13 shop on good location should give good return , and yes your property should be as close to your residence is more preferable as its easier to get the rent and keep an sye on your shop.

Thank you Abbasi Sahib for your valuable input.

Dear Imtiaz Sahib,

thank you for your time as you are always there to help.

can you please put this up with fact and figures.

Let say

1 Marla Shop= 4 million and montly rent is 25 k in Bahria

or

2 bedroom flat is5 million with montly rent 40 k per month.

Thank you.

I have 1m proper commercial building for sale in best populated location with below details.

1m proper official commercial plaza in railway scheme 1, near to utility store, for sale.

One shop on GF,
1 room + wash room and small kitchen setup on First floor and 2nd Floor.
Water Tank on 3rd floor
Water storage below GF.

Rental is very good, around or more than 6%.
Very populated area. Walking distance from airport.

Demand 40 lac,

currently rented on Tekka with old tenants on 18k.
Can easily be rented to new tenants on 22 to 25k.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/KzBwTwqCwavEM9y19

For videos and more details contact on watsapp at +966 57 898 1199