Confused Where To Purchase Plot In 10 Lac For Residentail Purpose

Hi,

I have 10 lac budget and want to purchase plot for residential purpose. I am confused which society is best for residential purpose with this budget and in Rawalpindi/Islamabad. Please guide me I am too much confused.

Thanks.

I think you should buy 8 marla plot in D block of B-17 (Multi-Garden). It will take a few months may be a year to be fully developed but this is a good society.

I have visited B-17 but it is very experience d block 30*60 plot cost round about 14 lac. Is it wise decision to purchase just a file in 14-15 lac. Although you can purchase a plot of same size which exist not in files :slight_smile: on some other society like Bahria Town.

Can some body please guide me about B-17 or Bahria Town? Which one is better as compare to residential point of view. Pk1 please give your suggestions on my reply.

If you need to build a house very soon then an actual plot in Bahria Town will be a better option, but if you can wait 2-3 years, then I would suggest B-17 because, in any case, its price is likely to rise faster.

I can wait for 2-3 years because I don’t have finance at this time to build home. In my opinion B-17 totally depends on Margalla Avenue status in next 10-15 month. If new gov continue this project then prices will increase.

Dear Ali,

Actually i am facing same situation and very much confused on concerned about this matter. I have also visited Bahria Town and shortlisted one plot of 5 marla at Safari Valley phase-8 Ali block but unfortunately problem its away from my workplace which is great hindrance and you can not travel from phase-8 to e-11 on daily basic because of so many factor.

Other thing which is running in my mind is that purchase plot in Bahria for investment purpose and sale after 2 or 3 years and get some place near main city.

PECHS, ECHS and AWT, CDECHS and Gulshan-e-Sehat are other options which you can evaluate by visiting that place personally.

Yes you are right confusion is always there when you have low budget and price at good location is very high.

You can evaluate Jinnah Garden phase-1, Ghauri Town phase 4-7.

Those who don't know much about property is really facing issue in selection of good place.

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

Have you decided any place? Actually I want to get benefit from your R&D.

Hi,

Qaiser it very confusing situation i have visited G-16, B-17, Bahria phase 8, Ghauri Town phase 4-7, Soan Garden. All from above I short list three

1. Bahria phase 8 Safari Valley
  2. B-17
  3. Ghauri Town phase 5b

If you consider distance from main Islamabad then best option is Ghauri Town phase 5 but the problem is it not a society. If you consider standard living and standard development then Bahria has no match not even b-17 near it .B-17 is good for investment it is also for away from Islamabad.

In this budget only option left is Ghauri Town which is near Islamabad and Pindi but only risk is it is not legal housing society.I will decide in 10 to 15 days if any one guide me please what should I do?

Thanks.

Hi Ali,

You need to keep different aspects while deciding about any location because people like us can't take any risk because we have limited funds available with us.

I agree with you because i have also visited Ghauri and Bahria on same day and shortlisted Bahria because of kids education, good life style but away from main city is only bad and main things in this entire chain.

As per my understanding keeping in mind future aspects PECHS is better place to live but so for their development standard is pathetic. I am also considering Fizaya Tarnol also but plots are from 1300 k and above (10 marla). AWT is another place which we can look into that or ECHS these places will be good place after 2 or 3 years time. B-17 E block is also having crushing issue which will not stop in near future and you have to face the dust which can cause different diseases specially person having allergy issue.

I don't know there is option but we can jointly get 10 marla plot and keep 5 marla each or 1 kanal plot at ECHS and divide 10 marla each but i think society will not allow this?

I don't see Ghauri is good place for kids education, environment for their growth etc.

Please let me know your decision as I am thinking to decide whatever it would be in maximum of 15 to 20 days.

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

Hi Qaiser,

I know it is tough decision to purchase plot in 10-12 lahk. I am doing r&d on different societies as I get any decision i will let u know.As you ask about to purchasing plot jointly i think it is not possible because most of societies don't allow. You also guide me when you got any suitable option.

Thanks.

Go for I-14 you may get good plot in your range.