Constructing a house for sale in islamabad rawalpindi

Learned forum members to please advise where in islamabad /rawalpindi buy a plot and construct for selling. Budget is 10 million. Target is best profit and minimum time to sell.

Senior Members seeking your guidance. Please advise.

Hamad sb.

5 marla in Ali block in bahria phase-8 in Pindi.

You can make in other blocks in phase-8 but will not sell quick compared to Ali block.

Profit could be 10-12 lacs but you have to be strict on two things:

...Be honest in making

...Must finish in one year time
If it does stretch beyond 2 years then the whole exercise could prove counter productive versus inflation.
But as per current indicators, Pak economy seems staying but you never know if opposition may shoot Imran in the leg and all start with zero again.

I will appreciate further suggestions from senior members like Mr Abdul Qayyum. Thanks

Hamad sb
Then the only alternate place where you can build and then sell in lesser time, is I-16.
This is pure CDA sector and the fact that I-14 is now getting road carpeting and I-15 good news being circulating, you can get good bzness opportunity there.
I-16, A 5 marla could be bought mini at 40 lacs and with little more and proper constructions management, you can get good bzness start but as I said, time management is the key in this regard.
Gulberg is also good in your budget but rapid selling may not be possible, it might give better profit in case you could hold investment a bit longer, though!
Having said all above, Ali block in phase-8 seems winner for resale.
If you can get an honest contractor, you may have 15 lacs min profit on a 5 marla double story house, In Shaa Allah.
Best of luck, sir.

@Abdul Qayyum Sb…Sir can you explain why Ali block is better for resale and what is the plot of price, you considered in the above mentioned budget?

Kashif sb
Ali block does have 5 marlas plot and populated. Small plots are very easy to sell IF THERE IS GOOD RESIDENCY AROUND.
Same is true for commercials to sell from business prospective.
M block in phase-8 also have 5 marlas but Ali taking lead in number of houses in the block.
Even 3 marlas are more easy to sell than 5 marlas but 3 marlas, infortunately, not available in good societies except CDA sectors...I do not why ????
If BT and DHA start 3 marlas, they can make wonders in racking money!
You can do bzness in other bahria blocks as well but selling may delay your investment return.
Abroad 3 marlas house is a common thing. I hope good developers start small plots as it is call of time.

@Abdul Qayyum Sb.......Two Questions more plz:

Do the plots of Ali and M block need pilling as well? Do the budget of 10 million includes the charges of contractor?

Kashif sb
Filling is trade mark of bahria. Better ask for soil testing report or spend from your pocket to do testing b4 buyout.
Some plots on solid land while othere not in the very same block.
In Ali block, a 5 marla costs 35 to 45 depending on land softness, main boulevard and being near to local commercial area.
We charge 10% as constructor if owner provides material and 12% if we buy on the owner's behalf. This % is the house cost, distinct from the plot cost.
You need at least 60 lacs for a 5 marla double story house with a servant room.
Selling is fast in Ali block. Some people took even 25 lacs profit but normal profit stays at 20 lacs with between A & B class finishing.
We guarantee 1.5 years completion period and if a delay, apart from abnormal rains, we pay agreed amount to the owner.

@Abdul Qayyum Sb so if I buy average plot worth 40 lac, construction cost 60 lac, contracter’s charges 720000(12%) and adding the miscellaneous expenses then cost reaches to round about One crore and 15 lacs… And it will be sold around One crore and 40 lacs…is it right estimate?

Kashif sb

Yes, contractor service charges included.

Including documents it could reach all to 65 lacs.

40 plus 65 makes 1 crore and 5 lacs and you can sell 1 crore 25 lacs...if better design 1 crore 30 lacs also possible as after completion inflation may be more!