D17 - what are the future prospects for living and investment?

A lot has been said about b-17 (mpchs) but not much about d-17 (margalla view society)considering that its in the same area, the prices are low, with possession, population and all utilities available. It will also equally benefit if ma is constructed.
Is there something less attractive about this place because its not much discussed in zone 2 discussions?

Gohar wat do u think of D17 farms?

B17 IS HEAVEN FOR GREEDY PROPERTY DEALER MAFIA NOT GOOD FOR LIVING PURPOSE… D17 much better place and closer to MA when complete

D-17 is very good for living and stable investment.

D-17 is smaller as compared to B-17.

Prices in D-17 are higher than B-17, so, the room for growth is not that high... In B-17 options are available on installments in new blocks, while D-17 is on lump-sum payments.

It is true that both will benefit from MA.

Regards,

I agree with the points mentioned by our Guru Mr Khan. I would just like to add that in D-17 there is some issue of water supply at least in some areas. It is located next to Sandaymar dam from where they previously were drawing some water also, but according to a govt agreement, sandaymar dam water is reserved for supply to nearby AWT society.

From development point, D-17 is no doubt a very well developed and well maintained society.

Sinful, I don’t have much information about the D-17 farms. Hopefully other members will be able to help you. Generally speaking if D-17 is overall a good society then the farms should be worth exploring.