D-12 vs b-17 gblock future prices

Is b-17 going to be worth more than d-12, 6-7 years from now? The infrastructure of b-17 seems way better and the g-block would also have access to motorway… What do the experts think, the price comparison will be years from now. Also, i’m not sure if this type of question belongs in advestors advice or market value section, clearance about this would be appreciated

Dear Saad Ali,
No comparison between G and D-12
Still no access G to Motorway and no one sure MPCHS get access but it true MPCHS fully try to get access.Even get access D-12 top of the line in CDA sector.
What i judge you have one target G but you still thinking to hit.I remember one of overseas friend who have 45 to 50 lakh and always ask for investment and i told him to invest in Dha-3 sector A but he take around 8 months at end he was agreed but at that time prices jump 55 to 65 lakh so if you have any good and safe target then don't late.
Regards

Motorway access will boost Multi Gardens (B-17) prices but not too much. The real biggest boost to prices will be Margalla Avenue which might be a reality within the next 5 years or so (especially given CDA's recent plan of acquiring land adjusted to the entire Margalla avenue C-14, C-15, C-16, E-14, E-15, etc).

D-12 prices will always be more because it is in Islamabad Zone 1 and it's smaller in size. Multi Gardens (B-17) is in Zone 2 of Islamabad and has probably 5x more size than D-12, therefore D-12 will always be worth more in my opinion.

Most of new allotments to Govt. Officers (retirement quota or whatever) is in D-12...

So in future D-12 is pretty much Sastaa Wala F-10

D-12 will always lead in prices, but B-17 has more profit margins. In the price of one single plot in D-12 one can buy 2-3 plots in B-17 or even some commercial possession plot.

Also we are not considering the dynamics and effects of CPEC in Zone 2 region. I think B-17 will be most populated area in zone 2 in next 2-3 years. It will be the nearest and most accessible area from Zone 1 via margalla avenue. Advantage of G.T road and motorway access will also add its value. So for investment go for B-17.

Mr. Nasir, which sector of B17 should one invest in for 2-3 years and not more. Please also advise the estimated rate of 8 marla and 10 marla normal plot. Thanks

I think A, B and C will be best because:

1. Under CDA territory.

2. Very few direct competitor society on G.T road right now.

3. Easy Access to Zone 1 islamabad. And again no competitor on that.

4. More populated compared to other blocks.

5. Better underground water level because of the Lake.

Please visit the area by your self. Do a gup shup with some residents and shops.

D-12, as proper CDA sector right adjacent to E series with lush green mountain view is and will be a winner from investment, living, rental perspective ...

Agree with Imtiaz saab, cant compare D-12 with B-17 and depends what youre after....for investment only and price appreciation, I would say B-17 (other gurus on this forum highly recommended sectors E/F/G/H).

But for living, central zone 1 etc, D-12 is the winner. (im sure D-12 still has capacity to rise further).

Yes I agree that D-12 is best for living, but the main target of the op is to get better profits on his investments. In D-12 a 4 marla plot is minimum 11 million on that price point it has very little juice left. Now onward its price will not see a very big jump and it will keep appreciating on 10% or maximum 15%. On the other side in same 11 million budget the op can buy 3 plots of 5 marla, one big news like Margalla avenue or motor way interchange can raise the price upto 40-50% (we have seen this in 2013). There are more buyer available for 6-7 million price range compared to 12-15 million of 4 marla plot.

We all fourm members here are discussing all the perspective to help the OP. Not meant to disrespects other members.

In any society and in particular the CDA 'juice' is always left till it's fully populated. The juice keep refrshing as value addition like Gas, Street Lights, Markaz, More Construction etc. For, example, buy in the elite F sector, demolish old house or renovate and one would, in most cases still make better money and sell it faster, round the year, compared to 95% of other projects ...

D-12 yardstick is E-11 and somewhat F-10. As a correlation there will be more buyer for lets say a Wagon-R but with a Corolla you seem to be riding on instant cash that actually offers a premium too when you sell it. My reason for D-12 is lots of allotments to some mid to high-end Govt. Quota Employees that can't be accomodated in F and E series due to those 2 almost jam packed.

If one has to choose between E-11 and D-12 which is better for a short term investment lets say a year or two. I see the price of a 4.4 marla in D-12 ranging from 1.4 to 1.5 millions, however I do not see much plots available in E-11. Thanks

Mr. Nadeem and Mr. Nasir if you could please share your views on the question asked below, since you have already replied in the post. Thanks

If one has to choose between E-11 and D-12 which is better for a short term investment lets say a year or two. I see the price of a 4.4 marla in D-12 ranging from 1.4 to 1.5 millions, however I do not see much plots available in E-11. Thanks

Sir, E-11 is mostly matured and good for rental and better liquidity if one Wana sell and construct. I think part of E-11 is developed by MPCHS.

I say, D-12 in 2 - 3 years will yield better returns. The point is in PAK real estate anticipation and vibes sell more than reality.

Example: I-16 a classical squared shape, fully developed sector with possession plot is cheaper than right next I-15 that's a jungle as of now! Main. Reason: CDA started devlomnet work and investors flocked to that while dumping I-16.

Agree with Imtiaz bhai, though i am not so expert in E-11 or D-12 but on paper E-11 looks better as its already populated. D-12 is also not bad but as Imtiaz sab said it will take atleast 2-3 years to get better returns. Best is to visit both sectors and check the available plot areas by your self. Have some gup shup with local residents, shopkeepers and may be some dealers. You will get an idea of the dynamics of those areas.

The price of G-15 compares to that of D -12. Can someone please comment ont eh future scope of construction and selling of a house in these sectors? Which sector should be chosen?

Looking forward to have some interesting discussion

Nawaz sb
G-15, although developed, but has GT road access very narrow. Plus it is famous as " Pindi thing".
A 7 marla at top location in G-15 has price more than a crore!
D-12, although development is not greatest in the world, is scenic, has Islamabad name.
But making house now in D-12 and looking for an immediate selling seems less attractive than G-15 as this sector access from Kashmir highway, new airport and RRR, have put more value.
Having said that in future D-12 will sure be a winner because of its eye catching view.

@Muhammad: E11 is already saturated in terms of price and population. So in my view its price will grow with rest of Islamabad. D12 is new, it's price will increase faster as the sector gets populated.

@Nawaz, Jammu & Kashmir is a weak society, therefore G-15 is not the ideal place to build and sell house. D-12 is new, though house construction is slow, but due to CDA tag, prices will grow much faster than G-15.

But you should not discount the fact that G-15 will soon get access to Kashmir Highway through Eighteen Islamabad interchange. So it will get a big price jump then.

If you still consider G-15, then you should look at its neighboring G-16 (Min of Interior) as well, which has much better development quality and it will benefit from KH access too.

How does E12 compare to D12 as an investment option (2 years) timeframe?

It is directly opposite D12 and Cheaper ( is development imminent?)

E-12 will rise better but uncertain of time frame. It could linger on for decades. D-12 suits those who are into

-- 2 - 3 years time
-- Sell and Construct
-- Rent out or live.

E-12 can out escalate D-12 but again no time frame and no certainty as when and how CDA gonna prioritise that!