Dealers Bahria Town 2012: Disaster!

Is it possible to find a dealer who can not play with your time and get you through the deal once you have finalized to purchase some property?

From last 2 months I have been chasing dealers for 1 kanal plot in Bahria Town who claim to be the best in Bahria Town plots but when I ask them to set me a meeting with the owner for final negotiation or even confirming the price to purchase they start making excuses e.g. owner has postponed, owner is out of country blah blah... We criticize politicians all the time for corruption and current country situations. All the major dealers who have posted ads on this forum have been contacted and almost everyone of them have the same situation.

God! Help Pakistan.

Contact me directly. I am the owner of kanal plot in Bahria Town phase IV.

Plot no: is 327-332. My demand is 78 lac. If you are interested, send me an offer. You won't get disappointed this time after accepting final offer.

Regards

Don’t be dis-heart. You are thinking from your side. Think from the dealers side. Why should a dealer give you contact of the owner? This is not corruption… they don’t want to give the owners information; it’s their right. This is the only way for their income, to get some percentage as commission. One thing they should have told you that they could not give you the owners’ contact rather than delaying or excuses.

Younus Sb,

No offense but I believe you are not balancing both sides probably you must be in the business yourself. Also go through my Q once again please. I didn't ask for the owner number anywhere.

For instance, as it should be, like owners have some demand, dealers are supposed to provide them genuine buyers for that demand. If a buyer agrees to the demand the dealer is supposed to set up a meeting for the deal.

I was told that owner wants a meeting and when I showed up from another city with my family I was told that the owner is in Canada. Who is refusing here to pay their commission sir! This happened not only one time!

I`ll be surprised if you still choose a side like that!

100% agreed with Muhammad Hasnain.

Dear M. Hasnain,

I totally agree with you. There is one more strange and alarming thing about these dealers that many new buyers don't know about and that is they usually demand higher than the demand of the owner, in that way they get commission+unjust profit, thats why they never set up a meeting between between buyer and seller. Always try to talk to the direct owners, don't even think about trusting dealers, most of the time they don't even care about your needs. They have the right to earn commission but not at the cost of others dreams.

Regards