Definition of good location plot in real state terminalogy

Dears, Please let me know how you define good location of plot with respect to following real state terminologies in islamabad cda sectors (g-13, g-14/4, d-12); 1: pindi vs margalla facing 2: north vs south facing 3: on double road 4: corner 5: in front of part, commercial area, etc 6: etc

Please provide the best location plot definition/characteristics. Also if possible provide example with plot number on G14/4 Map.

Br, Mohsin

Sir first of all plot should be level and land should not be filled.Secondly the plot should not contain stones in its base because when u will lay foundation stone,it will become a problem for u.Third pindi face(sun face) is preferred.It should not be located infront of commercial area because rush and high rise buildings will create so much problems for u.Corner and double road plots are considered as one of the best plots in any society or housing schemes so if u have the budget for such located plot dont miss it.Sir main road is the best location in g-14/4.Secondly street number 2 is also one of the best streets.Whole sector is good but dont go for the plots that are located in depression…

Dear saadi, I really appreciate your support. Jazak allah khayr Is there any known streets in g14/4 that have depression. Also i am unable to to locate street#2 in google earth or maps (http://www.Kirayadaar.Com/show-ad.Aspx?Adid=7250&inquiry=g-14-1-g-14#ctl00_minibanner1_hyperlink5). Is this the street adjacent to g14/3.

Sir i dont the exact number of the streets that are located in the depression plus u will have to visit the location to get the actual picture.Street number 2 is located at the back of main 801 no road.For ur convenience i am attaching a latest map link.Just open it and see it.It contains 40x80 and 35x70 plots.Also in this streets dont go for the plots numbers 1351 and onwards because they contains stones in their base and also they are not leveled.There are also many good locations and for this u personally have to visit the location or atleast u have to send somebody from ur side who can visit the actual location. Http://www.Parasestates.Com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/g-14-islamabad.Jpg

Pindi facing and margalla facing is just a way property dealers turn both facings into a positive aspect. One is better because of the sun, other because of the view. I'll just list out a few positives and negatives universally (well nationally) accepted:

Positives: - levelled (if you don't want to construct a basement) - closer to main boulevard (on boulevard is the best) - located on a bigger road than usual. - close to a commercial area - close to a mosque - park facing - south facing - height, compared to others - corner (specially if you can have two gates on each sides) - more than one side open - closer to water tank - extra land around the plot - approach/distance from the community/colony gate

Negatives: - closed to high tension wires - in front of commercial (it overlooks your house) - in front of or very close to a school - area in depression - 'khadda' plot - filling - cutting - odd dimensions / irregular shape - close to a drain water nullah

Sir if u are interseted in buying a plot in g-14/4 i can buy u a very good deal…

Yes dear. Plz send good deal details at mdkhandaur@hotmail.Com for size of 5 or 8 marla

Sir i have mailed u my contact number…

U can contact me for details for further details…

Dear mohsin Agree with all above comments want to add another point. Try to find a plot with some extra land like end corner plots. Right now cda allow more then 80 percent construction so this extra land serves alot for parking purpose , garden purpose