Development In DHA Phase 2 Extension

I have a 500 sq. Yards plot in DHA Phase 2 Extension Block-T. Is it worth keeping it or should I sell it and invest somewhere else like putting some more money and buy a plot in DHA Phase 2 blocks K,L,M,N?

It’s being so long no news heard of any kind of development in Phase 2 Extension.

If experts have any such news regarding Phase 2 Extension development, please share.

@Sufyan, I am on the same boat as have a plot of 500 sq. Yards in DHA, Phase 2 extension, ISD in Sector G but not heard any thing about its development etc.

Appreciate to have an advise from forum members whether to keep it or dispose off.

Regards,

It would be beer o sell it and grab something in K,L,M,N which is a much better investment.

Thanks Saadi for your advise,

1) What is the current market value of plot no. 29, Sector G, Street 6 , Residential plot of 500 Sq yards in DHA Islamabad, Phase 2 Extension.

2) What is the current market price of normal and corner plot in sector K,L,M,N. When the possession will start.

Regards,

Ather

Sir if that file is with 6 lacs development charges,then it would be somewhere between 18 to 21 lacs approx..

In K price is around 7 to 9.5 million for a kanal.

In l price is around 6.5 to 9 million for a kanal.

In M price is around 5.5 to 9 million for a kanal.

K,L and majority area of M are with possession.

In N price varies from 5.5 to 7.5 million for a kanal.

Thanks, it means that best location corner plot maximum price is Pak Rs9.5Million. Do you have any such plot, please inbox me if possible.

Ok sir i will send some to you in a while...

Can i get your e mail??

This is really over priced. I purchased 1 kanal plot in DHA-2 sector A back in 2012 of 55 lac only. Now i cant purchase with this amount even in non developed sectors.

Do we have max 5 million option in DHA with some level of development?

what are rates of 10 marla plots in K L M N? Do we have small plots on heighted ground in such sectors?

Actually sufyan sb sir now your sector A plot will be worth more than 130 lacs and this appreciation was in over all real estate sector…10 marla in sector L is 5.5 to 6 million with possession and height location…In sector N 10 marla varies from 31 to 46 lacs.In 5 million+ a bit,we can get something in M or N(1 kanal)…If you want something you can contact me at 03455370978.

@Saadi, I sent you my email address.

Ok sir will reply you shortly.

@Saadi... Can you confirm the price of 500 Sq yards plot in none developed sectors such as K L M N etc... I am interested to buy one. I can wait for about 5 years.

My email is zahidkhan43@yahoo.com

Dear Saad,

I got your email but I am interested in A,B,C & D block plots in DHA, Phase 2, Islamabad. Please send me the plot numbers and demands.

Regards,

Ather

Sir those vary between 1 to 1.5 crores…In which price bracket are you interested??

Zahid khan sb…Sir sent…Check your mail kindly.

Thanks @Saadi.

@Saadi, can you please provide estimated cost for sectors such as Q, R, S , T etc

Q,R,S,T is not dha ex commoners.Its dha phase 2 ext.and that is not recommended.

@Saadi… Any specific reasons of why these are not recommended?

No development signs in near future…God knows how much it will take.